8: Remembering

Ian's POV

Huh?! Wait whuts happening? The last time I know is he wouldn't even talk to me but now why is he.. Hugging me? He was hugging me so intense my hands were just lying down while his arms raps around me and buries his face in my hair. I could just feel his lips touching my neck. It feels so warm that I feel so safe .... But I had to stop him cause they might see us and wonders why.

"uuuggh uhmmm ugh Zayn why are you." I said it in a brocken voice, 

"shhhhhh, just let me hug you.," he whispered, through my fuzzy ears trying to stop me, its kinda ticklish. But I tried to not get affectioned by it.

"Oh uhm ooo ok," I just tapped his shoulders, because I think he needs a friend to comfort him cause I dont even know whats going on .... but everthing changes when he said those words..

" I found you.," he mumbles, I could just feel his lips smiling through my neck. I couldn't resist to have goosebumps. I just popped my eyes open, waiting for anything to happen.

And when he said "he found me" 

Why did he found me? 

Harry's POV

OK so louis dragged me off upstairs in his room.

Harry: Hey man! What was that for?!

Louis: dont you miss me? ( He mocked)

Harry: Yeah I missed you and all of you ,but this wasnt a great timing.

Louis : Damnn that girl is way too hot nice jack pot curls! ( he hollers)

Harry: she's pretty and nice. Man! I kinda have a crush on her. Do you think she'd like me?

Louis: hmm pretty sure its a YES so what really happend did you guys did it?!

Harry : Whut?! F@#$k you man! No and she's a nice girl ok 

Louis: fine fine ok so what happend? 

(Long conversation)

I was about to tell Louis the "fairy tale" story when someone walks inn. "What are you doin nialler ?" I asked niall who was peeping at the door suspiciouslly.

" Just coming by yo check on you guys," he grinned. Well as if we are doing something. Or maybe we are. Just Kiddin.

"Oh potatoes just come here!!," Louis drags him off  with no hesitation, and I told them all what happend and when it was finished we decided to go downstairs. Well I was the first one to go cause the two were still playing with each other. I was on the staircase going down ...

Down 

.............

Down

..............

Down

...........

When my two eyes saw

Zayn hugging Ian, I'm baffled at this moment thinking, why did Zayn hugged her when all he did was to ignore her and he doesn't even know her?! I was still looking at them on shocked literally .

" HARRRRRR- yyyyy huh?!" Louis and Niall cuts off, cause they accidently screamed and they saw Zayn and Ian, and Ian saw us while Zayn still hugs her in tight grip .. and then liam came in from the door and saw them with disbelief ! And ...

Silence was all over the room..

....

.....

Cruww creww cruwww