21: Spell C-o-n-f-u-s-e-d (part 1)

Zayn POV

We gently walk to the hotel, it was dark and I switch on the lights, Actually I didn't know what I was thinking when I told her that. Its just my heart really wanted to explode and tell her. I didnt really cared about her reaction is, but why is it taking on my heart now it hurts. I thought it didnt but its uprising now on my heart. I want to have her all my life and I wont give up. As we walked I escorted her through her room and she grins at me not knowing how I felt.

"This day was so not expected, actually You should have treat me out on a fancy dinner date before telling that," she teased nudging my shoulders and quirking her eyebrows with excitment.

"Well I would make it it formal, Darciane H. Reed will I court you starting from today," I pouted teasing her.

"So gay Zayn but its your choice," she punches my shoulder slightly and giggling. I cut her off and just hugged her before she goes, It was an intense and warm hug our body fitted perfectly. "I just want to freeze this moment and be with you forever," I whispered through her neck, she really smells so goood her dashed smell of some vanilla was the greatest, I could feel her smilling at my shoulders then I let go off her now.

"Good Night, baby malik," she smiles and bites her lips while peeping his head through the door .

"Night, I love youu," I replied, and she nodded and closed the door.

I trailed myself feeling happy and sad at the same time, I openned my room which I'm sharing with Liam. Darkness covered the whole place, I switched on the lights seeing no one was there maybe Liam went on Niall's room. I went out and slowly openned the door I could just see them sleeping on awkwad positions. Harry on Liam's feet while Niall here had the worst case scenario he was snoring on Louis bum. I cant help myself to giggle and as my eyes turns to Harry, I remembered something.....

---------------------

Ian's POV

I bounce to my bed and wiggled my head feeling so puzzled. Im kinda baffled now on what I was feeling about Harry and specially my bestfriend Zayn that confessed awhile ago, what should I do? I am falling inlove with two boys?! Or maybe not? Or maybe yes? Or maybe I dont know, "Ian Stop thinking about it !!," trying to punch my head many times, is Zayn honest about the courting thingy?, "UGHHHHH!" I hiss shaking myself through the bed every cover sheets splash on and crunch up even the pillows fall down to the floor. I dont know what to do. I stood up trying to just not think about those things, not knowing that I'm still wearing the same undies for the last 2 days when we were lost and I really have to take a bath now I stinking stink.

After having a long night warm bath I look on the mirror trying to wipe some moist coping on it and I saw my face, "I mean yeah a mirror lets you see your own face not someone else face!" I sarcasticly talked to myself Oh my fudge! Why am i acting this way. I examined my thoughts infront of it then I remembered something with my lips, It was the accident kiss we had, me and harry. And I know its nothing, nothing. I just have to wiggle my head some more cause it might cure my thoughts but NOT. I walked out the bathroom and wank up on some pajamas and sat down the bed, drying my drizzle wet hair. I took my phone out and shuffles some messages and misscalls. Oh shit, mom! I forgot to call her! It's been 1234567890 days I mean not litterally but she told me that I should call her on my first day here in Paris but it seems like weeks had passed on, and still i'm not calling her. Oh potatoes. I should call her and act chill, chill and chill as dead. OK here it goes. I dialled her number biting my nails, I usually do that when I'm nervous like NOW jsjbdjsjdjjshjqjshhdhdhdhjd. Break a leg me.

"Hey honey," she answers on excitment ugh thank god she had totally forgoten about it.

"Hhhey mo---,"