27: "Leaving, she's leaving."

"DAN?!,"

"EL?!,"

Yes indeed that was the only words we heard when the lads we came back and surprised them. And before I could even move, Liam was cuddling with Danielle and on the other hand, Louis was doing the same as with El. They were really cute! I was really happy for them. Zayn was quikly called out by their stylist while Nialler was gulping up some Mcdo fries. I gave Niall a sheepish smile as he returns tto eating. I tried to look my way and I was finding someone. It was Harry, he was missing I mean he wasnt here and I never had a chance to say 'thank you' to him completely. I decided to find him and went out the dressing room. I trample on to the hallways and I could see body guards lining upp every meters on the wall with the peach carpet along the floor. As I reach the end, I turned my self on the exit door and peep'd through the small window.

I could hear wildly screaming fans outside, I tried to check it out and I... I........ I saw Harry escorting a beautiful girl and kissed her on the cheeks, I froze literally and watch them moving even closer here inside the door, wherein I was standing infront of it. They were almost inch away so I decided to jump behind those smelly trash cans and hid right through it. Slowly I felt my heart collapse and the thorn thats been plucked was replaced by 10 more. How could he gave me that gift, if he wasnt inlove with me.. wait stupid, stupid me. How could I even thought of that and yeah, for sure Harry wouldnt love me . Because me, Ian Reed is just a jerk to Harry Styles.

Tears wanted to flow right down, but I manage to control it. As I look at them passing through me my enternal body was in freeze . I never felt this way, I never been so inlove. Only now.... I slowly walked back being all sloppy and nothing, the big guys had asked me if I was alright, but I just passed through and didnt cared. Do I look alright?... Im hurting Zayn, Harry's hurting me, whats the use of still staying here. Is to hurt and be hurt? I should go and find myself first.

"Ian?! Your back!," They shouted, I gave them a weak smile and walk pass by at them to get my bag. In Danielle and El's eyes, I could see that they knew something. I could just see Harry with that BB aka boobgirl on the sofa.

"Hey loves, meet harry's---,"

"Ugh I have to go," I said, before Louis had even said the word that Im avoiding. I hurriedly ranned outside with my stuffs. Not bothering to hear their shouts, calling me. The hallway beggan steeper and my eyes are collecting some waters now which makes my vision blurry. Tears just came rapidly immerse.

"Baby Darcy!," A husky voice shouted, following me as I ran away. I know it was Zayn. I could feel him catching up to me. As seconds it seems, a hand nearly grabs me on the wrist. It was so tight that I couldn't even take it off.

"What is wrong with you?!," He shouted, all the guards magicly fade away and we were the only ones standing here. The hallway was quite. The only visible here was the sound of our breaths.

"Nothings wrong with me, I have to leave!," I lied replying back in a grumpy voice. I manage to junk off his hands but it was in a tight grip and locked onn. "Zayn let me go!,"

"You like him do you?," he whispers, while looking down. As he said that, my eyes turns to wide. Chills went to my inner spines causing my mouth to shivver and be angry, not with Zayn nor Harry cause, I couldn't possibly hate them or be angry especially Harry. I, I just cant. I was angry with Me, Darciane Reed. I was angry with myself. I was right all the time, Love is full of hurt and pain. And life is so unfair.