24: "Its Unexpected really!"

So hey ! Hey School is comin up! :O.

And feel free to comment so I can get feedbacks from all of youuu ! ;) xx

Just a few more floors and this elevator would stop and open. I think this is a better timing. I just did nothing but to shift my weight on my foot and act normal. I still have to talk to him, I want to clear all things out. Just a count of three I'll speak 1,2,3--

"Ha---," The elevator openned and he first got out, not even knowing that I was going to talk to him, I frowened being ashamed of myself. I followed him directly to the event place and he lets me seat on the first row.

" Harry," I called him and he slowly stops and looked at me.

"Whut?," he responded, with no feelings at all. I just want to ask him everything but I cant, I told myself not to think about anything cause it was my birthday afterall, but why am I thinking about him, and why do I even care!?. Is this means that I'm really...

"Ugh Ian?,"

"Oh uhmmm... uhm," I squealed. Wait God help me I dont know what to say! I looked around and saw the clock hanged on the side. Oh yeah.

"what time does it start?."

"Maybe Like 3 pm," he answered and walks away to the backstage. I hate Harry, he makes me feel so ...... Oh pshhh ..

I was like waiting and waiting impatiently. I looked at my watch hmm thats weird just 10 min and this tour will start now, but why isn't their any fans taking up the seats. All I can see is me and the black chairs. Hooray for me and the black chairs.

"Now we saw aa girl born to life she was warm, she came around, she dignifies. Showed me what it ws to cry"

A music trembled down the stage, when I realize.....Wait?! What the shacks, why are they starting now? Maybe its my fault why fans hated them now, so no ones watching but only me. I look at them being on shock and confused, when some big old guy was holding something and bringing it into the front.

"Happy Birthday to youuu, Happy Birthday tooo youu, Your a donkey but not a monkey Happy Birthday to youuuu," the big old guy was carrying a huge cake. They ended the song with some cheerful smiles, all I did was to sit here, smiling and teary eyes. I really didnt expect that they knew my birthday was, but This is the most adorable birthday gift I had the MOST.

Zayn went down on the stage and dragged me with the oothers " Is.. Is this all for meee??," I dazed at them.They all nodded even paul was their at the side smiling at us. I gave him an ease smile and mouthed 'thank you' as he pointed the lads.

"Words cant explain this happiness I'm feeling today. Thank you," I mumbled while droplets of tears steer down my pale face.

"I would probably use a spoon just today and only today," Liam spat out making us all laugh.

"You did this just for a girl like me?,"

"your not just a girl, your our Speciall lady," Zayn hurled, hugging me. He is the greatest bestfriend I ever had. He then handles me again a red flower, I took it and the lads just came on smiling and nodding and we had another group hug.

"But How'd you all knew?," I replied having teary eyes and whipping it.

"Zayn knew it and Harry, then your mum texted us," Louis smirked, and I can see Harry glarring at him but why didid harry knew?... I looked on to Zayn, I know he knows it. But now I guess Zayn would only and will be my bestfriend, I have to tell him that cause I dont want to hurt him at the end, because my heart is pointing out someone whom I barely didnt expect it to be. My eyes just briefly meets on Harry.

Stupid me.

"Ugh Ian are you thinking of something?," Zayn pokes my back while the other Lads are giggling on each other playing with the cake. I could just see His eyes shining through the lights but I couldnt tell it now, not now. Ughhh

I lied, "No everythings is just fine everything."

---------------------

We spend our time partying, actually it wasnt finish yet. They surprised me again and brought me at a near beach. I have a light embarrass feeling, when I knew that they had secretly packed my stuffs. I know for sure that they had seen my underwears. We decided to stay here for the night to STILL celebrate my birthday, and paul was there too for our safety ofcourse and I absolutely learned enough on that Omg were lost! After all I thank Harry for saving me. Harry....

"Its Beeeeeeeaaachhhh Timeeee, all the girls go bowwwaaawww," Niall cheered on, and takes off his shoes. He really was more excited and tries to run on the wet sand and plays with the water. Leaving me with the others and Paul.

"Hey Niall Wait for Us!," I shouted, "Ugh hey guys thanks again for everything this is the best birthday ever, even you Mr. Paul," I added smiling.

"Our pleasure so shall we?," Louis on a cute accent, and points at our feet saying that we have to take our shoes off too, and walk on the sand with bare ffoot like Niall did.We all giggled and took off all our shoe and walked on our way to Niall. I realize that I forgot my bag.

" oh I fogot my bag," I said.

" You should take it, Harry is still there with the keys and would you mind tell Harry to get the big black bagpack, I forgot it too," Paul stated and I nod.

" I'll come with you," Zayn said and holds my hand.

"No its ok, Harry is there so Ill just meet you guys up," I insisted. He then agrees and went off. I went back to the van when I saw harry talking to someone on the pphone.

"Really??, i miss you too," ......  

" Oh bye I love you,"

My heart frowned and I wasnt able to move I was just looking down I shouldnt had feelings for him.. Im not Jealous Ok... Im not, I dont care if that girl had some big booobs, or some puffy bum or something I dont care Im not jealouss!!!.

" Excuse me" someone pokes my head, I looked up and it was harry.

" Ugh me ... Bag, " i pointed at the van, he throws the keys. I hurriedly took it and the bag that Paul told me. Its really awkward to talk to harry right now so I just gave all my womanly bones. Its not heavy, really... its just FLACKING HEAVY THEN AN EELEPHANT! I Dragged it on the ground and harry was just texting all the way. I passed on to him still being pissed. Then suddenly he raises off and grabs the bag.

"Hey' I can manage," I yelled raising him off, and pulling the bag from him.

"Come on Ian! You know you cant," He replied in a grumpy voice and passed over me, leaving me breathless.

"Harry, why are you avoiding me?," I hiss my way looking down and looks up to him. He stops walking and slowly turns around to face me.

" I'm not avoiding you,"

"Oh, so thats why a week and a half just passed out without you knowing that I'm still existing!," I snorted with all my sarcasm. We stared for about 30 sec before he could say something.

"It's because I---"

" Harry and Ian! We were waiting for you two come on," Zayn popped out and drags me with him, and all I did was to turn around for a last glimpse at harry one more time.