10:"Please Please go with us"

Ian's POV

MmMmmMmmm is it morning? Maybe yes..

"Louis were's my socks!" I could just hear Liam's voice echoing through the hallway. Footsteps started crashing on the room. I tried to move around and take a sneak, oppening my left eye in half while my face was covered with a big pillow. It was Harry. Shit what now. I cant barely think of what to do and the thing that happend last night. Evry movement today would be totally awkward.

"I know your wide awake" he said. I didn't utter a word trying to pretend that I was really sleeping. "Well I guess she's not awake. Oh and Ian you wouldn't mind if I'd be naked infront of you Ok?" he chuckles in a teasing way. Oh no! There is no way I would lose my eye's virginity on his 6 packs. I stood up and started pretending to yawn while rubbing my eyes, I acted nothing happend. I jumped up slowly didnt minding him and quikly track myself to the door. He quikly hovers his way on the front blocking me. My eyes opens wider as it seems. I prepared akward reply. "Excuse me," I said, trying not to look at him as his curls flooped through the door.

"Where do you think your going darcy?" he grins, and smirking all the way through me. I fidgetted my fingers to stop the willingness to slap him harshly in the face. I breath inn "Maybe inside" I said, sarcasticly trying to push him with my elbow.

"Your craving for it do you?" As he said those words my eyes widens as big as a potatoe and junk myself of. "Heck No!! Get out of my way Styles!," I quikly slip down on him being all proud that I had succeeded the fairytale gumball boy. I glare at him and spits my tongue out. I quikly ran downstairs just away from him. As I pave my way down leaving the curly haired boy. I saw Liam cooking breakfast, Louis and Niall watching tv. I guess Zayn is still sleeping. I first walked in the kitchen because you know how foods seduces me. Yep its good.

"Morning sunshine! Had a great sleep?," Liam surprised me with a friendly warm hug. I grin at him, nudging his shoulders for cooking the best breakfast ever. "Yep" I say.

"Bet the monsters didnt woke you up now," He teases and left me with a laugh I smiled sheepishly at his joke, knowing that I had to ride on because Harry here hadnt been thinking of a better alibi. And what is he thinking! Monsters are the most unbelievable creature, he couldve just say that its because of a mice or maybe a flying spoon. That could be more accurate. I blame harry for this, for ALL of this.

I sigh and shook my head,"Yeah, bet they did. So what you cooking" popping the so and trying to change the subject He immediately smiles and answers me "Pancakes and hotdogs" he grins, while handling the pancakes on the plates. I didn't hesitated to help him.

"You know, about in a minute Niall will be here. I swear " I chuckled, crossing my legs and acting like a mind reader waiting for the Irish boy to come on and have a grip on this yummy food. Liam teasingly glare and points at my back nodding. He pats my backs and said "You have instincts of your own, "

"That is really yummy, for starters like me" Niall came nudging my shoulders. That was hmm. He gave me an Irish hug that made me giggle."Starters? Ha everything edible for you is yummy!" Liam corrected.

"Hey! Can I take a bite with those pancakes?" Niall hurled out, and on hold of it when Liam spanked his hands. I jugged my way preventing to burst a laugh.

"Ladies first Nialler" Liam said, crossing his arms on the blonde irish boy and looks to him moving his eyes to me. "I am a lady Liam!!" Niall yelled.

"Then ladies first" I mimic my voice into a deep low tone. It wa kinda epic fail. Niall laughs as I did that and dulge up a slice not even putting butter on to it he ate it whole. A loud scream caught our attention. It was Louis scarying the shit out of us. Liam lowers the pan and we tuck our way to the living room.