3: "Snowy Snow"

Thanks to my lovely bestfriends Hannah and Trish I love you gays!

-Riane

_________________________

He was On top of me And And....

His Eyes..

The Curls..

Everything..

it felt like hours looking to his eyes

when it was only seconds.

Never really thought that he was that handsome in person. His curls flooped around, my hands touching it. It was the softest curls I had known now. His green eyes glued on mine, all I can say is marvelous! The mid air made its way on my spine causing every inch of butterflies to shake on my stomach. "Oh," I flustered snapping out and wiggling my head. I automatically push him as he stumbles to the side he grabs my hands and drags me on a near hide out down the corner.

"con yo pwis toyk yo hads uff mah mowt!," I was saying if he could take off his hands. His left hands was on my waist, his right hands was on my mouth trying to cover it. At first I was pretty baffled. I even asked myself that 'did Harry Styles kidnapped me?' Thats impossible.

He sighs "Wait they might see me," as he whispers to my ears softly. Is this a dream? Cause if its a dream I dont want Hannah waking me up in my beauty slumber cause she'll be pretty dead. Slapping my cheeks for a bir checking if this was all reality was a mistake that left me a bloody color of cheeks. Harry turns around after checking if the ghost was clear he tilts his head " Why is your face so red?,"

"........." I didn't utter a freaking tomato word, staring at him with a blurt on my face. I dont know what to say. One of the most famoust boy just held my hands. This was more better than a free concert ot anything, I mean Im not really a diehard fan but if your facing Harry Styles. The Harry Styles! Face to face, damn! He is definitely hot as a jalapeño pepper. He raises his eyebrows and smirks. "Hey! Wait, I remember you! You were the girl I bumped in yesterday" He burst out laughing.

(Inner mind: Told yah it was him )

My jaw drops as he said that. He still remembers me. The girl who was half way on dying on the ground and living with 1 word the 'OH' word. "So it was you," I say with my eyes on fierce.

"Oh! Well I'm sorry, really sorry," He popped the OH again making me remember what he did but well he said sorry right? As his eyes was glowing through the snow I examine his face making me wonder. 'Why is he so pale?'

"Apology accepted says my bum," I joked, making him laugh. It was cute, I mean yeah. As I was suppose to say something he grabs me, making our body touches each other so close I could even smell his lovely Bleu de Chanel perfume. I felt so warm even though it wasnt a real hug cause railing fans had been back it was heaven like being hug by the Styles. He lets go of me and checks again. And me? I was like a statue not been able to move.

"Harry. Styles.," I blurbed out, on shock. "So you know me?" he asks and glares at me.

"Yeah! Like your the most FAMous---," I tried to chill, lowering my voice. "boys here in London,"

"Yeah, I know that but I was shock when you didnt go on like 'Oh my god your Harry Styles" he mimics a girly voice with motions. I didn't hesitated to laugh on his ridiculous act and gave me a second thoughts why did I didnt had fangirled or something to him but I thought of it Harry was from One Direction, one of the nost wanted bous but he is still a human being like me just as Ive thought. I crossed my arms and spats a seductive voice, "Why? Do you want me to be like them, Harry Styles?,"

He lowers his way being freaked out and I burst out laughing. "Ugh! Dont do that again," he squalled, scratching his temples and bursted out laughing too. If you could just see us laughing our diaphragm out, you would questioned us, as a WEIRD DUMMIES wailing out 34 street. I know.

He told me all the story, why he was here, why he was chased by crazy fans. He was lost, not lost, but he cant go back cause everytime he tries too, theres fans trying to get him. Well that's because he tried goin out without body guards, but it was a So kapishhhh! Peezy weezy Harry styles.

"The greatest Harry Styles just got lost. Oh my gosh," I pouted, biting my lips to detain the eagerness to laugh. I just cant believe Im talking with Harry Styles who seems to be a famous boy and me a total stranger to him but still I felt comfortable having to joke him around I even felt that he was just my normal friend. And I just dont know why.

"Hey I wasnt lost ok, its just I cant go back," he rolls his eyes.

"Your a homeless homo ," I laughed.

"Aha funny, well can you help me? Can you. You head me home..," he grins, and puts his hands on my waist. Butterflies came interracting again. Oh no. How could he possibly be so cheeeky.

"W-what no way," I hesitated, and junks off is arms from my waist. Hmm at second thought, why did I did that?! Stupid Ian. And you know, I always taught that boys were the ones who does that. So yeah.

"Oh well, I must say goodbye and dont really bother to go to my funneral. You will be always in my heart." He fake saddened. I raised my eyebrows giving shaking my head slowly while I glare at him. Ok so I wasnt bad enough to leave a pop star in the middle of Zombie land.. And I really have to say YES.

"Fine but its gettin late! So we should just go home in my house, Ill help you tomorrow."

"Thanks! Before we could go, you are?" he asked and smirked at me

"Ian, and you are, Carol?" I chuckled and we burst out a laugh. I gave him my jacket, so no one would notice him on the road. But it was Freaking COLD! So I had to walk out on the snow WITHOUT a jacket, while on the other hand, who seems to be all COMFORTABLE AND WARM! A boy shud be doin this to me, but I think now its not. At somepoint I just cant imagine myself screaming and telling that Im with THE, Harry Styles! Cause if you where in my place you'd feel what i felt, when I had to walk with only my shirt on, when it was negtive -12345 degrees cold!!! ( I over reacted right but it was super cold) thank god my house was just blocks away.

So we headed home.

shaking (I mean I was the only one shaking).

~~~~~~~

So did you like this part? it was kinda cool for me LOL. Hows it goin guys? I would be pleased if you could just give me a comment or even a simple smiley like this :D hehe. LOVE YAH!

(I would Love to mention One of my BEST FRIEND Ara Pineda -Riane xx )