2: "We meet again"

Vacation Oh baby baby baby!!

It's been a day since that happend, and I'm still thinking of that guy, would it be one of them? (Onedirection) Or maybe not, or maybe yes urghhh. It keeps on bugging me. What if it was? And the only words I said was with JERKS? How could I possibly did that? But its his fault too and I was the one on the ground looking like a squash pineapple. Legit? I'll just forget about it. Maybe that was only a coincidence same shirt and glasses. Nevermind. I wedge my way and motioned my hands to get my guitar. It was just a boring afternoon for me and besides Im almost going to college just one year to pass and Im college. I flip my macbook open checking some tweets and everything I wrote a status.

@Darciane_Rd

I'm so STUPID

Then I just got 5retweets with that one which means one thing, that I'm really stupid as I scribble some more I roll my eyes on the stubbornly tweets. And I saw many tweets from directioners retweeting and saying that:

"#1DFACTS One of OneDirection was spotted on a School"

Blah Blah there were so many off it. I signed off feeling the weight on my back. I feel so knackered, bored and nothing. I crampled a paper from my table shooting it on the trash bin. I just decided to take my guitar and a piece of paper and pen and started making a song while my Ipod is playing Stole my heart by One Direction (Well did I mention that I sing and I do love playing guitar when im bored). As I strum my guitar finding those chords to put up a voice caught my attention. It was mum, "Honey! you there?,"

"Yeh mum, why?," I shout back and going back to my usual position. There was little pause before she could say anything, "Can I ask you a favor?" her voice echoing from down stairs. "Yeah sure mum what is it?".

"Come dow here first" mum ordered, I place my guitar, rolling my eyes for the laziness I was feeling to go down. I slip on my fluffy socks cause its too cold. I manage to go down where I saw her writing something on the dining table. I lean on the wall, crossing my arms "What's poppin up Mum?," I grin.

"Would you mind if you could go to our shop, and give this to Khaye (her Assistant) tell her I'm too busy to visit today, and check on some sales please?" she said politely, continuing to write. I gave her a nice nod and made my way on the fridge. That's weird Hannah's not here?

"Oh where's Hannah?"

"She'll be on her friends house for vacation, just a week"

"Oh ok" I replied, while a big maniac smirk flashed through my face. A week without a buzzing bee sister?! Aha the best day ever. I swift my way to the fridge, flipping it open, mum utters a word: "Oh do you still remember your boy friend, when you where like 3 or 4 years old?," mum asked me, and sits up straight putting her hands on her chin. "I got a boyfirend on that AGE?! Damn am I that beautiful," I grin, raising my two eyebrows vigurously. She examines herself thoughts and wiggling her head. "Oh I was wrong, I mean your guy best friend. His name was Zake? jake? or, aa I forgot" she gently thinks acting like she wasnt sure about it, and looks up. Fail I thought I had it in me. Well BTW I never had any boyfriends Sss. It doesnt mean I'm ugly, woah Im am not Ugly! Many have ask me but I said NO. I just don't like dating, and besides I'm still not ready as for now.

"Did I had one, I dont remember. Why?," I ask curiously, peeping my head from the fridge while getting some apple juice."Well his mom just called me just asking, and told me how we are, cause she was my best friend before, thats why his son and you were always together when you were young. You remember now?." she replied.

I gave her a nod and said,"Dont remember, but I'll try to remember that" while I was sipping those fresh yummy apple juice. It came to my thoughts to think about what my mom was saying but hey I was just a kid back then maybe that boy mom was talking about doesnt remember me same as I did.

"And did you know that his son wa-- s," Before my mum could even say a word, I had to cut it cause its seems like its goin to snow so I have to go. "I have to change mom i think its goin to snow," I said while running through the stairs.

"Okay" she shouted.

I went to my room finding my new jeans I bought I opened my closet finding the thing I wanted. I snuffled some jeans and toss some black tops. A big red jacket flooped trough my skin; it is cold out there and ai dont want to end up like snow man. With my black chucks I hurried to go down, not forgeting my phone I slid it off to my pocket. Then I went down, railing off to my mum, who seems to be watching Mr bean. WTF Mr.BEAN?! Oh come on mum that is prohibited for wrinkly persons like her. I narrow my eyes on to her and at disbelief tone I say "I gotta go now mom, and Mr bean watever" I said awkwardly looking at the Tv, and kissed her cheeks. "Take care bye!" she utters happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~

So after I handled the letter to Khaye, and check on some sales, which is I'm not good at it. I'm not like my mum. I dropped by at Starbucks and ordered a hot Peppermint Coffee. I went outside for a walk on the snowy place while drinking it. I was taking the last sips of it feeling the warmth touch of this liquid I manage to feel relax, examining the cup I literally finished it all. I headed my way to the trashcan at the side snows left a trail on my foot. A sound of gush hurled me and as second as I know someone runs towards me. Again.

BOOM!

He was On top of me. We were on the snow

And...

Would you stop and take a look at me now

Could you stop and take a look at me now

When your standing right in front of me

Your looking at the positive that was negative

Would you stop and take a look at me now .....

(Take a look at me Now- greyson chance)

His Eyes..

The Curls..

Everything..

it was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry Styles.

___

Oh my flabber jabber! any comments and feedbacks on this? Haha :D Its poppin cold in here I need someone to talk with :P

-Riane xx