Chapter 4

Diana continued to make moves on Aaron - who pried the smaller human off his arm

Diana continued to make moves on Aaron - who pried the smaller human off his arm. "This is my house!" She cheered excitedly jumping.

"You do know that you're my hostage?" Aaron raised his eyebrows, surely the girl would have a small fear of him having held a knife to her throat. Using her as a barter in a trade of something.

"Isn't that just fun?" She giggled, throwing her arms around Aarons neck.

"No - you're supposed to be scared." He grunted, pulling her off him roughly.

"I don't like doing what I'm supposed to do." She smiled, trying to hold his hands.

"Stop - being weird." He grunted as she twisted in his grip. "Diana."

"Aaron." She mimicked - clutching onto his arm again.

"I'm going to be keeping an eye on you - just in case you run." Aaron said, opening the door to her house.

Diana knew no one was home, but Aaron didn't. "Right now I'm invisible to any other human but you." He told her, following her into the house.

"You don't have to do that. No body is home - no ones coming home." Diana shrugged - her parents were on seperate trips away.

"What?" Aaron called, trying to grab her by the elbow but she giggled, running inside. Aaron angrily followed after her, following her up a set of shady looking stairs.

He prepared for her to attack - what he didn't prepare for was to walk into a girls bedroom. Aaron had the urge to walk out - her room was something to private. Her den where she can be insecure and normal. And he was standing in it. The floor was an ugly cemment, covered in a large, dark, emerald green fuzzy rug. Posters of book covers covered her walls and a pop singer or two. And her bed was close to the ground, a rainbow disarray of colours. And a small desk in the corner with an old swivel chair. And a single window - probably a long drop, but because Aaron wasn't human, he could make it up and down.

She was sprawled out on her stomach, face shoved against a pillow. "I'm tired." She sighed curling into a ball.

"Diana when will your parents be home?" Aaron asked, mapping the exits and entry's to her room.

"I'm not positive but I know it'll take them a few days." Diana replied, curling up. "You can sleep on my couch." She pointed to a couch that sat in front of the green rug - Aaron hadn't seen it before. She threw a pillow and a blanket half heartedly towards it, Aaron was even surprised when it met its mark.

Awkwardly, Aaron moved towards the couch, sitting himselg down he flipped boredly through a book that she had left there. Eyebrows raising - his eyed skimmed over a very interesting part.

"Don't read that." Diana laughed, rolling over to stare at him. Slowly amd lazily, she started to remove her shoes. "That reminds me, I should text Ellen that I'm alive."

"Ellen Hatti?" Aarons face was emotionless as he stared at Diana, who had pulled her phone from her jeans pocket.

"That's her." Diana waved her hand. Aaron was up quickly, snatching it from her hands. "Hey, look pretty boy you don't go snatching phones from girls." She sat up quickly.

"You're not allowed to text Ellen about anything that happened, what part of not telling anyone did you not understand?" He growled.

"Fine, but I need to text her I'm alright. She thought something bad was going to happen." Diana rolled her eyes, grabbing her phone back.

"Technically you were in danger - are in danger. Being around me, I'm a killer." He got close to her face, annoyed as still no fear showed.

"I'm a killer too." She smiled. "With killer looks." She flipped her hair, jumping back onto her bed to text her friend.

Aarons teeth grinded together. How could he want to kill her - but she not only is stupid - but has a bad home life. Her blonde hair was parting odly - but she didn't look bad.

Grumbling, Aaron sat back down on the couch. His mission was to make her afraid of him before the night ended.