Chapter 15

Diana was sprawled out on her bed, Aaron downstairs getting her a glass of water

Diana was sprawled out on her bed, Aaron downstairs getting her a glass of water. He was her little bitch. He came back into the room with a cup of water for her. "Here baby." He brought it to her, smiling. She liked his smile - but she preferred his scowls and glares. Especially when they were directed at her - she felt a sense of satisfaction.

"Thank you." She smiled, letting him sit beside her. Taking a few sips, she put it aside.

"Do your arms still hurt - " she cut him off by slamming her lips against his. Taken by surprise she climbed into his lap, hands in his.

It was slightly funny, Diana had been moments away from being killed again and she found he was a disgusting creature and now she was kissing him. Hungrily. "Dia - " he got out when she kissed the side of his mouth. "Babe." He scoffed, holding her back like a tiny puppy. She only smiled in response and sent him a wink. "Come on I think you need to rest." He shook his head smiling.

"Can you stay with me?" She asked shyly, Aaron stared at her face, still holding here.

"Sure." He replied softly, watching a smile bloom across her face. Pulling him down onto her matress that sat on the ground. And that's how Aaron was spooning. She faced away from him - her head kept his arm trapped. His other arm was being held down over her waist. And he let her sleep - human teens were always sleeping. And she didn't snore - she hadn't snored the other night - he was amazed as snoring was a big thing with humans. But the small female stayed silent beside him. He would have believed she wasn't asleep had she not completely stayed still - her face twisted in a peaceful scowl as she probably had a disagreement in her dream. She smelt different when she was asleep. Aaron blinked - wow that sounded creepy. Diana made a noise - she whinned. Confused, Aaron clutched her tighter, it seemed to do the job as she settled down.

This human was confusing.

And intriguing.

So Aaron layed still, holding her - not that he could let go as her tight gripped him. Holding him down. He would have usually compared a situation like this to being in a cage - you don't cage wild animals - but it wasn't a cage. He could easy shove her away and sit up - leave her house. Get into the car they had parked in the back yard to hide suspicion. He could leave. But he didn't view Diana as a cage - holding him back.

Aaron decided to spend his time contemplating what her exact reaction to him shifting was. Of course she had run - first human instinct. But a large part of him hoped she ran because she listened to what he had said.

But Aaron was spooning a human female - he felt slightly degraded. Spooning was supposed to give her a sense of comfort - he didn't care if she was comforted - just that she wasn't being dead or crying which makes him uncomfortable.

So he squirmed - his human arm was numb and he could barely move his fingers.

She should sleep later - but she seemed content on sleeping all throughout the day. But Aaron was restless, even though outside was pitch black - he was shifting again and again. Not only was he craving her food - he wanted to kill something. So he shuffled his arm out from underneath her head, she whinned but settled down. Grumbling quietly to himself, he pried his arm from the sleeping girls grip. He waited, thankfully she didn't stir.

Aaron took the steps two by two, pulling his jacket on her searched for his keys. It was a mistake giving them to Diana - he didn't know where she had put them.

Moving a few things around, he still couldn't find them. He thought the worst - that he'd have to go back upstairs and risk waking Diana.

"Looking for these?" His head snapped in the direction of Diana. Her hair was slightly messy, her clothes sitting odly on her and her voice was soft and tired. She held his keys. In her hands it was a handful - all his different keys and buttons. "Where are you going to go?" Her voice asked, eyes barely open.

"Just - out." He shrugged, watching her. Was it allowed in his kind to call a human beautiful? Probably not - but if he didn't say it aloud no one would know. Because Diana looked beautiful. Perhaps it was because there was barely any light - or she still looked peacul and calm - lazy and uncaring almost. And that made her smile a grin - and she looked cocky.

"Well don't be gone to long, I'll miss you." She pouted. Chuckling, Aaron approached her, cupping her face instantly and kissed her.

Her lips moved lazily, letting him cradel her face gently. Slowly, he pulled back, surprised when she actually did give him the keys with a wink. Stepping away, she made her way back to her bedroom. Aaron watched her go.

Now he didn't want to leave.

But hey - he wanted to kill something.

So he reluctantly walked out the front door - now that she was awake - he wanted to play with her. His little plaything. Obviously he'd probably have to do more sweet talking - or just take her to the car. She loved his car. Perhaps she would be more susceptible to wanting to do anything with him. Anything that he wanted anyway.

Smirking, he pulled his car out of her yard, watching as the light in her house turned off - only the front porch was left on. For him.