SEVENTEEN with baby

1 year later..

"Myung Soo-ya, nugu aegi*?" Jeonghan teasing him again. Myung Soo only laughs cheerfully as if he was replying Jeonghan.

"Ah, you're so cute.. i can't handle it, my sugar level is rising!" he pouted to Myung Soo.

"Jeonghan-ah! Stop playing would you? Help me with this new choreo!" Seungcheol yelled from practice room. Jeonghan sighs.

"Look, Myung Soo don't be like him, he is so clingy with people, i just left him seconds ago, now he already called me," he whispers then left. Minghao who was watching them play laughs. I was beside Minghao with RoA's puppy, Pobi.

"How could he never cry, Dokyeom?" Minghao asked suddenly. I still play along with Pobi and unchalantly answered,
"I don't know for sure, but isn't it good? Like a father like a son," i smiled proudly. Minghao sighed.

"Aren't you the one who cry the most?" he teased.

"Hey, don't spread rumors like that! I'm strong you know!" i pretend to be brave. He laughed.

Then, Dino came and play with Myung Soo.

"Oh my god, do you know how grateful i am? Finally i can free! Please continue being Jeonghan-hyung's aegi okay?" he pinched Myung Soo cheeks softly. Woozi who was beside him laughs. He was playing games in his phone.

"You're not till you reach 30's," Jun emerges, attack him with those words.

"Nope! I got my guardian angel!" he smiled satisfied. He continued to tickle Myung Soo.

Now we're in the PLEDIS building.We're making some new choreos and music for the next concert. Some of them already done, but still playing in here.

Mingyu are replying fans in fancafe after he posted a selca of him in it. I'm glad he is now confident about his tan skin. He rarely uses filter nowadays.

Minghao is reading a book as always. The same with Wonwoo but he read literature. I've tried reading too, but i always asleep when is not even on page 15 or 20.

Woozi who was beside Myung Soo still playing games. When Myung Soo and Woozi together it somehow reminded me children chilling together.

Why we're not going back to the dorm? Because we already ordered chicken and cola!

Some requested ramyun and tteobboki so we ordered all.

For Myung Soo he still drink formula milk, so i have some stock in PLEDIS in case i don't have any

Hoshi and Seungkwan are the ones who ordered all of them. They wanted to because our leader decided to treat us all. Woohoo!

The reason why he treat us because our concert is near and he doesn't want any of the members got pressured. Also, he is celebrating Myung Soo who is now 2 year old. His international age is 1 year though, but i really grateful that he already grown up this well.

"BEEP!" a bell from the main entrance rang. It must be the deliery!

Seungkwan ran out and handed Seungcheol's card to pay him. He checked all the foods and thank him it's all correct. Hoshi then came and help him carry the foods.

"Guys, let's eat! The lunch is here!"

Without second thought, all members who was busy with their own gathered to the center and make a big circle.

"We will enjoy the food, thank you very much!" said all members while holding their own food. Myung Soo is holding his own milk bottle too.

Then, after eating we go back to our dorm. It was such a nice day to have chicken and cola with all members.

Thanks a lot, Coups-hyung!

*aegi = baby (but ofc most of u know what it means😁✌)