lonely

In memoriam, Jonghyun SHINee.

"The star who shined brightly for past 10 years, now become the star of the skies,"

May you rest in peace, you'll always be missed.
.
.

9.00 AM

Today is the first date after i confessed. I tidied my messy hair and pull my jacket. Not to forget, i always kiss Myung Soo first before i go. He always asleep at this hour.

"Myung Soo, i have to go now, take care!"

He only wriggled and continue asleep. I waved my members who was eating their late breakfast.

"Good luck, DK!" Seungcheol teased me with his thumbs up.

💎💎💎

Everything was perfect.

"Yuju do you want to take a look at that music shop? I heard they have good mics," i suggested.

"Oh, sure let's go!"

I smiled and enjoyed this little moment.

We walked side by side, silently watching our surroundings. I don't know what she was thinking right now, more importantly, i am happy now.

I peeked at my right hand which was so close to hers. This is not a dream, now i am beside her, almost touching her hand.

But i didn't dare.

I was too afraid to make a first move.

I gulped and continue walking without looking awkward.

We stepped in to the music shop and the cashier greeted us.

"Welcome, how might can i help you?"

"Ah, we're looking for good mics, but if you mind we want to look around first, is that okay?"

"Sure, sure, let me know if you need anything," said the cashier.

I walked first and Yuju is following me, but she stopped to asked something. When i already at the microphone shelf, Yuju seems still chatting with the cashier.

I can't barely hear what they said. But something the cashier said caught my senses.

"Oh, so he is your boyfriend?"

"Ah, no.. he is not, he is just a friend,"

I stared blankly at the ceiling above me. All my body suddenly felt cold, i can't breathe if i wanted to.

Why?

Maybe she just shy, i thought. I exhaled again and continue exploring the stalls.

But still, that upsets me.

🐦🐦🐦

Then, when finally we got our mics, i tried my best to smile and hide my bad feelings. Yuju looked very happy, i can't ruin her moment right now by being misunderstood.

"Hey, wanna stop by to eat? It's already lunch time," i asked her.

"Of course! My stomach has been grumbling since we exit the store!"