Yuju's POV

1 year ago..

I opened my eyes slowly. Still in the practice room, i guess. The lights was turned off. Leaving me laying down.

Ugh, SinB, why she didn't wake me up? i felt my head dizzy after sleeping more than hours on the floor.

Maybe i would get some flu again, thanks SinB.

I woke up and streched my body to gain consciousness. When i about to turn on the lamp, i heard a buzz of ringing phone. Ah, that was my phone still charging.

I quickly swiped the screen and found a shocking news. Trembling, i closed my mouth with my hand. Feeling deeply sorry for the news.

'REST IN PEACE, LEE SEOKMIN'S BELOVED WIFE, JUNG AE RIN. MAY HER SOUL GET BLESSED, AMEN.'

"Oh, poor him..," i sobbed. It's hurt me when one of my classmates losing someone they dear so much.

I kept scrolling the group chats, seeing many my friends giving condolences to him. My fingers triggered to do the same. I send my deep condolence to him. Hope he will be better soon. Considering he is an idol too that has to be strong whenever and wherever the situation is.

Not long i sent the message to group, a message of announcement appeared.

'CONGRATULATIONS LEE SEOKMIN FOR HAVING A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY, NAMED LEE MYUNG SOO, MAY HE BECOME A GOOD SON AND MAY GOD BLESS HIM ALL THE WAY,'

I jumped with joy and disbelief. So, her wife died after giving birth? Poor him, but it's good that the baby made it! I too, feel happy about this news and again congratulated him.

Few minutes later he replied,
"Thank you so much, guys.. i didn't know that your words could deeply moved me :'), i will be better soon, oh i hoped we could get together and seeing each other again soon, with Myung Soo of course, and again thank you so much guys!"

I smiled. He always that energetic and looks happy all the time. I hoped he really is.

Thank God, he is still the him i know.