official

"I'm home," she puts her shoes away while entering her dorm.

"Hi Yuju! Where have you been?" Eunha popped out of nowhere.

"We still got 20 mins to prepare ourselves, so it's good that you came back earlier," Sowon also came with her already prepared things.

"Hm, lunch with Dokyummie," she said, making her unnie and friend gasp in excitement.

"D..'Dokyummie'?? Are you that close with him?" Sowon said a bit worried, along with Eunha nodding her head.

"Yep, is that wrong?" Yuju asked nonchalantly. Their jaws dropped when she said that lightly.

"I know this kind of thing will happen someday, and finally it's Yuju unnie's turn," SinB approach them who came from kitchen.

"You were listening?" Eunha whispered to SinB.

"What did you think I am?" SinB crunches her chips on her hand.

"I didn't know if it will come this quickly but.., why don't we try tell our CEO that you are seeing him now?" Sowon suggested.

"Hey-hey what fuss are going on there? Can we join?" Yerin and Umji just finished their make up and dressed nicely for photoshoot. SinB motioned them to be quiet while pointing he hand to her mouth.

"Just come here quick!"

"I agree, that way our fans and theirs will somehow support your honest purpose,"Eunha added. Sowon are telling Yerin and Umji what happened and their mouths covered with their hands, shocked.

"WHAT?? YUJU WITH..mMgh!!" Sowon covered her mouth and telling them to be quiet.

Meanwhile, SinB are thinking hard about something that bugs her off with Yuju's statement. She thought.. there is something missing but she doesn't know what it is.

Before she never even talk about boys, never interested when we talked about them, but now she is suddenly dating? Is she weird or just one of a kind?

"Unnie, do you really like him?" SinB asked without hesitation.

"Of course, why would I hate him?"

"So unnecessary, if she is seeing him now, why does she even not like him?" Yerin laughed, which are followed by other members. SinB just smiled awkwardly but still silently conserving Yuju. Then after a few minutes she talked about letting the CEO knows or not,

"What if we tell him about your 'meeting' after..a month? That should not be a long time ang not quick either, this way we can conclude that he is the right man for you,"

"What about Buddies? You're not neglecting them right?" Umji asked, worried. Yuju only shakes her head.

"Why would i neglect them? That's cruel! I wouldn't be here if it was not because of them,"

Yerin stood up, and then patted Yuju's head.

"I prefer Buddies though, they are my love life to the fullest," Yerin smiled, and then walk away.

"Yerin, it's not like that-" Sowon tried to stopped her, but only failed to reach her.

"Yerin unnie seemed upset," SinB bit her lip.

"She maybe thought that.. when one of us finally meet someone, they will gradually forget everything we went through," Eunha whispered in a low voice.

All of them stood silent. Taken aback of those words, Sowon tried to run after Yerin.

"Is that what you think Eunha?" Yuju gently tidied her hair.

"I think so too, but sooner or later i'll find myself a boyfie, so i wouldn't argue much,"

Yuju fell silent after hearing what SinB and others said. Then, without a second thought she hugged her members tightly.

"Don't worry, no matter what happens, i won't forget you all,"

"Promise?" Umji asked, feeling sad too.

"Yep, promise,"