dating

"Guys did you the news?" a girl shouted excitedly to her friends.

"What? What did you found this time?" they curiously asked her.

"Dokyeom of SEVENTEEN and Yuju of GFRIEND are dating!"

"Whaaatt??!" they screamed in disbelief. Excitement are in their eyes.

"Oh my god, my ship has been sailed..," said one of them.

"You don't know how much i want them to date," one of them sobbed in happiness.

"Pledis, Source Music.. i love you,"said one of them.

That's right, Pledis and Source Music have discussed this before. They had to confirm immediately before any fans found out.

Dokyeom and Yuju are now trending in K-Pop industries. Most of their reactions are unbelievable, they like the pair so much! Even other artists congratulates them.

Of course, not all of them have the same happy feeling as others. One of the fans get jealous, but didn't do anything absurd like suicide or harm the girl. They feel sad, but knowing their loved ones are in the right hand, they wouldn't argue much.

🐇🐇🐇

"Yuju here!" Dokyeom excitedly ask her to come near him. He holds her hands tightly.

"What is it? Why are you so excited? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ," she followed him.

Then, Dokyeom pull his phone and take a picture with her.

Still flustered, Yuju blushed and smack him. Dokyeom only laughed.

"You little.., i am not even ready!" she chased Dokyeom who is running away from her smacks.

Fyi, some fansites have become a shipper and only takes photos of two. Now they maybe hiding somewhere :)

"But you're still beautiful," his words made Yuju's heart to stop for a sec.

"Really....you....," Yuju blushes furiously.

Later on, they posted their selca and photo of them together in their SNS.

"Myung Soo must be happy," Dokyeom curved a smile.

"I hope so," she smiled, and put her head in his shoulder.