GFRIEND

1 year ago..

When Yuju arrived at her dorm, there was noises came from her members. They were talking about someone.

"Have you heard about Dokyeom? Mingyu said that his wife died after giving birth," Eunha asked Yerin while her eyes is teary.

"Jinjja? Poor him.., it was a short marriage," Yerin replied sadly.

When SinB realized Yuju was already arrived, she called her. Then asked her the same.

"Yeah, it was disappointing.., my class were talking about it in the group," she said.

"How about we meet them?" Sowon suddenly asked.

Members were looking at each other with confusion.

"It wasn't that long that we already met a week ago, but at least let's give him a support! SEVENTEEN is always there when we need something right? So let's be there when they need us!" Sowon inviting her members.

"That's right, we're really good friend of them," Umji nodded.

"So, where and when will be meeting them?" Eunha looks anticipated.

"Let's ask Seungcheol first, is it okay to meet them tomorrow? We don't have any schedules this week right?" Sowon asked her members. They shook their heads.

"It's still okay right?" Eunha worried if they got caught together.

"Eunha! Did you forget? We've been posting so many photos with them!" Yerin laughed.

"We also not rookies anymore, so media always searching freshly-debuted group, we also always stated to media that we're just friends!" she continued.

"I know that media is somehow forget about us in this era, but we must be careful too," SinB added, sadly it's true.

Sowon picked up her phone and texting Seungcheol.

Sowon : Hey, are you guys free tomorrow?

Seungcheol : We're free, after Dokyeom incident we decided to have a rest for a week

Sowon : Great! Can we meet tomorrow?

Seungcheol : Wow, are you asking me for a date? Good move, Sowon.

Sowon : What, hell no. I'm asking you guys, whole SEVENTEEN to get together for lunch tomorrow, i really wish Dokyeom come, you know.. cheer him up?

Sengcheol : He is already cheered up with us here, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sowon : Do you want to die, Cheol?

Seungcheol : omg just kidding Sowonnie ㅋㅋ

Sowon : -_- don't call me that

Sowon : But it's good though that he already back to normal, not too grieving and gloomy all the time

Seungcheol : He maybe are, but he really smart pretending to be fine, however we got Myung Soo here, so things are better for him with him around

Sowon : Oh! So, the baby's name is Myung Soo

Seungcheol : Yep, i'll tell Dokyeom to bring his baby tomorrow

Sowon : So, you're agreeing?

Seungcheol : Why not? We're friends right? But pay me later ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sowon chuckled after seeing Seungcheol message.

"Guys, tomorrow let's buy something for the baby!" Sowon beamed.

"Woah, so they agreed? And.. Dokyeom will bring the baby too?" Yerin jumped in disbelief.

"It will be fun!" Umji excited.

"As long as Seungkwan not too loud i'll be fine," SinB counted her in. Yuju giggled.

"They quarrel everytime they meet,"

"But it's fun teasing him you know!" SinB exclaimed.

"So girls, let's sleep early for now okay? I'll prepare hot chocolates before we're going to sleep," Sowon grinned then going to kitchen.

"You're the best unnie!" Yerin approved with her thumb. Everyone laugh.

Then, they sleep to wait tomorrow come faster