a date with Yuju (2)

We walked side by side, talking about ourselves. Sometimes she jokes around and i play along with her. The morning breeze is blowing gently, it makes me calm and cleared up my mind a bit.

Finally, after a long walk on side road, we arrived at street markets all along the road. She really wanted to go there, saying that there are kind of foods that she haven't eaten before.

Her unnie; Yerin told her about this place. She said there are lots of delicious treats around here. Hearing that, my stomach start to growl, knowing that i haven't eaten anything today.

We saw a lot of colors, spreading the uniqueness of each shop. Some of them using pretty red lamp and adorable stickers with decorative drawings of food they offer.

The street are getting crowded and we decided to choose "Corn Dog with Mozarella Cheese" store ahead of us to quickly get a seat.

As soon as we entered, the sizzling sound of frying dough are dancing in my nose. It's terribly tempting.

"Two big size please," i ordered. Her eyes widen and glared at me.

"Heyy, i'm the one who wanted this, you don't have to," she pouted.

"Well, take it as a token of my thanks,"

"Hm, i didn't do anything though," she showed her confused look. I smiled,

Thank you for being there when i need you

"Haha, for everything, and for Myung Soo too,"

"Gee, that's not necessary, but let me pay you later when we go out sometime okay?" she flashed a smile, which made my stomach tickles. Is it what people said 'a butterlfy in their stomach'?

After we ordered, we sit on comfy chairs in front of the counter. The shop is simply like a ramen shop, and continue our chatting.

The corndogs are arrived. Yuju seemed excited to see it for herself. I chuckled seeing her like that for the first time.

"..cute," i mumbled, unknowingly smiling.

She spin her head towards me, confused. Oh my god.

"What is it?" Phew.

I quickly shakes my head.

"Nope, nothing," i shyly smiled and scratch my back which is not itchy at all.

And then, we enjoyed our meal in a comfortable silence.

🍢🍢🍢

I was getting excited after eating delicious food. I asked her to go to arcade games, and enjoying ourselves playing together.

We played shooting games, racing games, the dance floor game, and the get the doll game.

I'm having so much fun, i can't even keep my laughter more. She keeps winning tickets meanwhile i'm the one who failing the most. She laughs loudly when i fail forth consecutively from get the doll game.

Then, after we played many games, we took a break by sitting on a bench in arcade.

We chatted until Yuju fell silent and put her head down.

"Urgh," Yuju groans while putting her hands on her stomach. Is she having a period?

"Hey, are you okay?" i asked, worried.

"Well, a nature's calling, maybe?" she jokes and tell me that she wants to go to a toilet. I make that 'o' face, maybe because we ate too much spicy foods.