arranged marriage

'I know you will make me happy, Son!
Who said himself that he wanted marry at such a young age?' my dad laughs happily.

That's what i agreed on before. But, i didn't meet her before, i don't even know her. She is a stranger that happened to be my parents liking.

'What i mean, married with the woman i choose..' i corrected him.

'Who is it then? Does she ready?' my mother asked curiously. I bent down, shaking my head. Realized i didn't have anyone to begin with.

'Son, we as your parents know what's best for you, your parents only wants their son grow old with the best woman, i know we always support you all along son,' my father said concerned.

I trust and love them so much. How can i disobey them? They give me so much love and i feel somehow uncertain.

I know my parents really want grandchilds, i'd love to. But how about her? Will i make her happy? Even though i don't love her? Can i make it not too obvious?

I clenched my fist and nod assuringly. I hope this is the best, as long as i don't make them dissapointed.

'Okay, let me consider it first,'

Then, we married two weeks later. I had informed the staff and members. Also the CEO of Pledis, Mr. Han Sung Soo agreed to my decision.

Members, staffs, and friends are happy for me. I, too happy that i get the chance to get married, but my heart don't feel anything from my soon-to-be wife. Even i've been tried to.

I knew it was a wrong choice from the first.

A week later reporters came to our house to interview our marriage, then the news spread out immediately. It said that i was the youngest idol who married in his early 25.

I was grateful nobody was hurt because i was married. I thought about Carats a lot. Surprisingly, they really supported me. I don't see any hatred towards me nor my wife.

Not long from the marriage, i got blessing from God. My wife finally bear a child.

My parents were extremely happy. They told me that my choice weren't wrong. I felt so mixed up that time. Happy and fear that she would know my true feelings.

..till the time that i last saw her painful smile in heavy rain.

'Thank you for everything, i love you,' she smiled bitterly.