chilling out

It's raining in the morning.

We're already in the cafe. The coffee fragrant is filling up my nose, it's so relaxing.

Mingyu was checking his phone, it's either messaging those girls or browsing through his SNS. Minghao was sitting beside him reading a book while listening to music.

Seungcheol also on his phone right now. He is replying Carats on twitter right now. Joshua, Dino, Seungkwan, and Jun are taking a selca.

Me? Now i playing a peek-a-boo with Myung Soo, his favorite game. I wonder how he always giving the best reaction to it. Like laughing happily and cutely clap his hands.

Unfortunately, not all members could come. Wonwoo had to go check up, while Woozi busy composing other songs. Hoshi too, he was going to his hometown meeting his family. Jeonghan? Ah, he probably still asleep now. Actually, it's good though, we're not that packed in the cafe.

"Eunha says they will be a bit late," Mingyu said, put his phone away.

💘💘💘

While the boys are waiting, here GFRIEND are looking troughout the baby souvenir stall to find beautiful present for Myung Soo.

"We should buy food wares package and bath supplies too," Eunha suggested her members.

"We should buy him toys too!" Yuju seems excited. The others are nodding their heads, agreeing.

"Okay, let's ask the shopkeeper to wrap these," SinB brought it to the cashier and letting out her credit card.

"SinB! Why using your card? We can use company card first!" Sowon tried to prevent her.

"Present should have bought with ours, not anyone else," she smiled.

The others fall silent, speechless with her wise attitude.

"That's right, but still i'll pay you later SinB," Yuju too smiled, proud of her dongsaeng.

Soon after SinB get the souvenirs, they rushed out to get the nearest bus. They realized that they really late and laughing when already in the bus.

We're so mean, making the boys wait!

💘💘💘

Mingyu suddenly stood up when he saw a group of girls just entering the cafe. He waved his hand, leading them to here.

"Did you bumped into someone?" i asked them. They shook their heads, laughing.

"Why did you taking so long? Seriously, you guys are okay right?" Minghao looked concerned.

"God, we're okay, we just bought something for Myung Soo," SinB laughed.

Yuju bring the souvenirs to me. I thanked her and the others. Myung Soo looked happy too. Wow, i'm glad they really thought a lot for Myung Soo.

"Now, Myung Soo would you say thanks to them?" i moved his little hands to make as if he giving his gratitude.

"Aa..," he smiled, then laughed happily. GFRIEND who was looking him intensely can't contain his adorableness.

"Your welcome, sweet heart!" Yerin replied him, touching her own cheeks.

Then, the girls take their seat in front of the boys.