plan?

A week after the dating announcement.. SEVENTEEN and GFRIEND are planning to have a small celebrations just between of them. In the same cafe they used to first met Myung Soo.

They are really happy and wish them to have a long last relationship. Their happiness shows who saw them together as a warm feeling and it's contagious. Their laugh, their smile, all of it gives anyone warmth feeling.

SinB usual bickering with Seungkwan, Mingyu's flattery to Eunha, and english conversation between Joshua, Vernon, and Umji.

And, they add a new one, a shy yet cute interaction between Yuju and Dokyeom. Oh, how everyone wish to pinch their cheeks because of their shyness towards each other. Yuju and Dokyeom only smiled.

"Hey, i think you have a plan for both of you,right Kyeom?" Seungcheol teased.

Dokyeom blushes, and Yuju looked confused at what Seungcheol said.

"When will you marry her?" Jeonghan now killed him with that words. Everyone laughs seeing Dokyeom and Yuju reaction.

"Well, as soon as possible," Dokyeom said, composed himself. Then, all of them cheering him up together, making more noises.

Until those noises stopped, changed with a sudden ring of phone.

Dokyeom's.

He answered the phone, knowing it was from his mom. His smile was bright.

Then, a sudden storm of emotion crashed him. He stood there, lifeless. His skin suddenly looked pale.

Just when the other start asking, he formed a tear.

Myung Soo is unconscious.