that time

Autumn this year is sure colder than last year. I even use double blankets to cover me last night. Then, just this morning i wake up shivering with cold.

"Ah, i have to return Yuju's phone today," i mumbled, while getting up from the bed. I was heading to shower when Mingyu called me to have a breakfast.

Still with my sleepy eyes, i took a shower. Shortly after, i put my trouser and my sweater on and head to dining room.

"Well, aren't you too early to get dressed up like that?" Hoshi looked confused. The members are all still wearing their pajamas on.

"No, i've got plans today," i grinned and took a bowl of rice and scrambled eggs. Mingyu who is in the kitchen only shakes his head.

"I heard Myung Soo will be recharged tomorrow, won't he?" Jeonghan asked. I nodded happily.

"Yep, i'm glad he is doing better now,"

All members suddenly fell silent. They looked each other, and.. they looked sad.

"Look.. Kyeom, i'm sorry about what happened to him, i should be more careful to not make him overworked..," Seungcheol said, and all of the members nodding their heads, agreeing with him.

I let out a relief sigh. Then a smile crept upon my face.

"To be honest, i'm the one who planned it all along, don't have to worry about that," i smiled, then take a seat beside Seungkwan who still looking at me, sad.

I eat quickly, without saying anything.

"Thank you for the food!" i put on my smile once again to my members. They left a relief laugh. Especially Seungcheol who chuckled at my actions. Then i left hurriedly, saying that i will go visit Myung Soo.

"Try harder on pretending, Kyeom," Seungcheol said sarcastically.

🌸🌸🌸

I texted Yerin on my way to a bus station. Does she busy today? Can i come to their company at this hour? I anxiously wait her reply, holding my hands together because it's cold.

Yerin : It's okay, we're practicing! I think we're still here until noon, why?

Me : Well, Yuju's phone was left at our company yesterday, i think she was looking for it

Yerin : God, she searched everywhere and it was in PLEDIS?! Oh my god, thank you, Kyeom! You have to know, last night she even search in every member room! It makes me crazy!

I laughed. Wait, i shouldn't have laughed. She is so funny, i can't help it.

Me : Haha, okay can i come by now?

Yerin : Of course!

I put my phone off and saw a bus coming. I decided to step and going inside.

🐱🐱🐱

Finally, i came here. The building is so fancy, there is a large glass door on the entrance. When i took a step to the stairs, suddenly the door moved. I think someone is going out.

"Huh? Dokyeom?"

I froze at that moment. Her face and long legs are fully white. She didn't wear trousers as she always did, nor long skirts, only shorts. Her face is covered with sweats, i bet she is practicing now.

"Kyeom?" Yuju's voice startled me. Embarassed from spacing out, i took out her phone from my pouch and give it to her.

"I think you left this yesterday," i handed her phone. She gawked and excitedly jump.

"Oh god i searched it everywhere and i can't find it! Thank you!" Yep, Yerin also said that too.

"Haha, no probs! Be careful on your things now okay? How is your stomach?"

"It's doing better actually, i can even do practice today," she said happily. I nodded.

"Thanks for asking," she smiled brightly.

That time, that moment, for the first time, i blushed.

Why?

"Ah, no it's nothing, by the way.. i should go now, bye!" i left with a disappointed look.

"Oh, sure.. thanks anyway Kyeom!" she waved at me, then make her way entering the building again.

My heart is thumping so hard. It feels like it's about to burst, my face feels hot and i don't want to face her like this.

🐇🐇🐇

'Hey, who are you staring at?' my friend tapped my back.

'Huh? No, it's just they played real good,' i lied. He just gave me a nod.

'Gotta go, Kyeom, next class is starting soon! Bye!'

After made sure he left, i continue watching those girls playing volley from afar.

This one girl catches my attention, but i can't see her face clearly. She has a long black hair, and beautiful white legs among others.

At that time, i think to myself that i like her.

Yeah, that beautiful long legs that catches my attention. Never did i know she will become my first love.

I always watch them then, until the grass field is no longer become their playground. They stopped playing, and i didn't want to know why, and more importantly.. who they are.

🌱🌱🌱

I snapped back to reality.

She does resemble her. What if.. she is really her?

Back when i was in highschool, i wasn't that close to her, even we were classmates. I knew that she has long black hair and gorgeous, but all girls in school used long skirts so that's all.

But i'm not that crazy for legs, you know what i mean. With that i can differentiate who is who when they play volley.

I didn't know it was her all this time.

My pulse is racing as i walk fast to reach the taxi i've called before. I'm going to visit Myung Soo today. Hopefully he can be discharged today.

"Hello? ..Yeah i'm in front of the mart, ..okay,"