crisis

No, this won't be happening.

I run as fast as i could to the ICU. Even people are looking, i don't care. Some members and Yuju accompanied me, they also felt shocked.

The same run, at the same hospital.

I almost lose my hope.

I almost lost Myung Soo here, so please don't let me lose him..

When we already arrived, Myung Soo looked very pale, and blue.

I can't stand to see it. My eyes start to build a tear. He looked pathetic. Almost grasping for life.

"Myung Soo-ya..," i sobbed beside him. Yuju patted me. She also cried too.

Then doctor came.

"Mr. Lee, can i speak to you?"

I nodded, and followed him to his office. Yuju and the others are looked worried.

I took a seat and waiting for his explanation.

"Mr. Lee, i suppose Myung Soo has already been in ICU before, he was showing a sign of tumor, and now it's getting worse,"

My eyes widened. How.. how can i not notice that? He looked fine these days.

"He.. how can i say this.. he has a rare tumor living in his body, let me guess, does Myung Soo ever cry?"

"No,"

"Maybe you weren't there when he cry, but this tumor got its highest impact when he cried, to be exact when it was 2 weeks ago,"

"This tumor made babies can't cry, because of they did, they will getting more hurt, and they tend to restrain it by prevent themself from crying,"

I just realized a truth. He was hurting before, he wasn't like the other kids. Oh, poor him.

That's why, he didn't cry that time. But when did he cry? Doctor told me that he cried before.

"But we can do an operation to release that tumor, but the percentage of its success is fifty percent,"

"Please, do anything to save him,"

"Are you sure you want to proceed?"

I nodded. Then, doctor sighed.

"Okay, operation will be started in 15 minutes later, you can wait if you want for 6 hours, it can be more than that though,"

"Of course i would wait,"

"Good," The doctor smiled, and he left me in the office. I went out too.

I go back to our members and Yuju who has been waiting for me. They asked what happened.

"He has a tumor," Everyone are shocked and put their hands on their face. Couldn't bieve that it can be happened.

When i explain what was really happen to him, i mentioned about him ever crying before, but i didn't notice him cry.

"I saw him cry! When you collapsed, he cried really hard!" Dino exclaimed.

My body dropped. Myung Soo.. he was worried about me..

I can feel cold and my body is shivering.

This is my fault, oh Myung Soo.. I'm sorry.. i made you like this

"We still have hope, the doctor said he can save him,"

"Let's believe what he truly said," Yuju said.

And, we waited. We pray, we sobbed, cry together.

I was remembering him when he was still newborn. Beautiful, fragile, and lovable. I can't stop my tears from falling because of those happiness.