blushing

"Thank you so much," i paid the bills on the hospital counter. Myung Soo is discharged today! I carried him who is still sleeping soundly in my arms.

We ride a taxi home and found out that the dorm is smells like fried chicken and beer.

"Welcome home Myung--," Seungkwan almost shout when i told him to put his voice down.

"Let me put him on the bed first," after i done, the members get all hyped up for Myung Soo's coming. How did they know he will be out today?

"A guess maybe?" Seungcheol laughed.

"Really? a guess? What if he didn't?" i took one bite of chicken and asking questions.

"Well we would still eat," Woozi said, unchalantly sipped the beer. I shook my head.

"No actually, we knew there is something between you and Yuju," Hoshi smirked.

Hearing her name somehow makes me blush and i hate when i can't hide it.

"That blush tell us everything, though," Joshua laughed.

"What? No, we are just friends,"

"Are you sure? But staff said you went to SouMu today~" Jun teased.

"Well that's-- Hoshi-hyung! You even had collab with her, are you sure you're not somehow like her?" i decided to ask Hoshi.

"Me? Nope, collab is collab, relationship is a different matter," he said with a smirk. My face is already deep red.

"God, you're terribly red! You really fell in love man!" Mingyu crunched his chicken excitedly.

"I thought you were dating her hyung?" Vernon said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What?! How did.. why did you think so?" i looked so flustered.

"Well, there was this article about idols interaction who people wants to see the most, and it was you and her which get into first!"

"People would agree if you date, so lucky," Dino agreeing.

The members started to chat about Yuju and me. When we met in school graduation until now.

"Well, i.. do like her..," i interuppted their chattings.

"Woah, for real?!" they all stared at me in disbelief.

"But, hey what if she doesn't feel the same? It's only one sided okay?" i said, while taking another bite.

"And what if she likes you too?" Jeonghan interrupted. I stood silent at his words.

"You would probably wouldn't care about anything anymore and just started dating as people wish,"

"If you want to date let the agency confirms it, don't let fans down because you were dating in secret," he added.

I let a frustated sigh, crossing my arms.

"I won't, hyung,"

"You're denying it, even your ears as red as beet," Mingyu teased.

I hide my face out of embarassment. The members are laughing the hell out of me.

"But, seriously.. Dokyeom never been like this before, i mean a crush? He is totally fell in love," Hoshi said while drinking his beer.

Even with my late wife, i'm not like this

"Why am i getting cringy if you're the one who says it," Minghao looked like want to puke.

"Even he doesn't say anything, i will puke everytime i see him," Woozi said while drinking his cola, unfazed.

"OOooooOooWww!!"

"You lose Kwon Soonyoung!" Seungcheol showed his thumbs down. Hoshi only laughed sarcastically.

"a conversation we wish never happened," Wonwoo whispers.

"Yep, this is the beginning of the end," i sighed.

Not long after we eat, we rested for a while and then decided to go for practice.