Final Burst

"That's..." You blink at the egg in awe.

"Yeah... It's going to need someone to take care of it when it hatches, and I thought you would like to." Sabo smiles softly, placing it back in it's incubator. You get up suddenly, making him pause. "Hey, be careful, you're not healed yet-" You pull his cravat and make his lips meet yours. Sabo stiffens and you smile, pulling back slightly.

"Thank you Sabo... You really make my day." You breathe. Sabo blushes heavily, covering his face.

"I-I really wish you had warned me... I thought my heart was going to jump out...." He murmurs shyly. You giggle lightly and smile.

"You're so cute Sabo." You hum, sitting down. He uncovers his face, still blushing lightly.

"Im going to get us some lunch, try to relax a bit," He hums. You nod, watching him go out before going to the window and opening it. You lean out, looking at the forest with a sigh.

'Careful,' Zoro says, making you jump and fall out of the window. '___!' He gasps, reaching for you. You blink at him and a pair of arms catch you. You gasp and blink at the man who caught you.

"Dogtooth.." You breathe.

"That was deadly close." He sighs, closing his eyes. Sighing as well, you relax in his arms.

"Thanks..." You smile, "You saved me..." He opens his eyes to look at you before looking away and up at your window.

"I'll take you back up if you wish." He offers.

"Probably best, Sabo would worry if I'm gone." You sigh, peering to the forest. He hums, walking up the wall before placing you back in the windowsill.

"Fire is a difficult element to recover from, but the best things to help is fresh air and cold." He leans on your window, watching your face. You meet his gaze.

"So.. Like the mountains? Wish I could visit some." You rub your arm, feeling the pain of the burnt veins beneath the skin. "I feel like I've been sitting too close to a fire since I woke." You admit.

"Tell your roommate you'll be going somewhere tomorrow. I'll return just before sunrise." He instructs, before stepping down and out of sight.

"Wait, what?" You huff in confusion, leaning back out and almost falling again but he catches your shoulder, giving you a look

"But before that. You need to return to your bed." He states, picking you up and easing into your room, placing you on your bed. He pauses as he straightens, looking down at you.

"What?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Sometimes... You're cute." He says before going back out the window. You blink after him.

"What about the rest of the time?" You mutter.

'Sometimes? Is he an idiot?' Zoro scoffs, folding his arms. You blush at that, giggling lightly at Zoro. He smiles at you before leaning over to kiss your cheek, but all you feel is a soft breeze on your cheek. 'This sucks...' He sighs.

"Sorry..." You frown lightly. He blinks and sighs, sitting beside you and closing his eyes.

'I'm an idiot... I should've been more careful....' He murmurs, looking at his hands. You frown more, about to say something but Sabo returns with a tray of food and Luffy and Ace.

"Hey ___!" Luffy chimes hugging you. A smile comes to your lips and you hug him and Ace when he also comes over for a hug.

"Hey guys, how is everything?" You ask.