Chapter Three

-a few days later-

~With Daniel and Phil~

Phil looked out the window, ignoring Dan's very existence.

Dan sighed, "What did I do wrong Phil? Why won't you talk to me?" he asked.

Phil turned to face Dan, "Nothing." he answered simply and went back to looking out the window of the taxi.

Dan looked down at his lap with a frown.

~With Thomas~

"Would you all just calm down please!" Thomas said, his sides were going frantic.

"Sorry Thomas, we're just so excited to meet them." Patton said.

"Precisely, we are all excited for the arrival of Daniel and Philip." Logan said, adjusting his glasses.

"I am so excited I could just si-"

"NO!" they all screamed, cutting Roman off.

Roman pouted a little, "Buzz kills." he said.

"Is no one else worried about where Anxiety is?" Thomas asked, looking at Anxiety's spot.

"Who cares?" Roman asked.

Anxiety's POV

I sit in my room, of course in the mind palace.

While myself and the others are Thomas' traits, we still do exist in real life.

We have our own rooms in the mindscape and sometimes we can fall asleep out of the mindscape.

Just because we're traits, doesn't mean we don't sleep.

Everyone has not stopped talking about Dan and Phil and it's really annoying.

I stayed true to my word, I haven't left my room in days.

Although that's mainly at my own caution.

Even now, I can still hear the word 'Dan and Phil' echo through the mindscape.

There was a knock at my door.

~With Daniel and Philip~
After Phil knocked at the door for about five minutes, it was opened and they were greeted by Patton.

"Hello. Hello, welcome to our home." Patton said, bouncing up and down.

"Patton. Get away from the door." Logan said, rubbing his forehead.

"Woah, you all actually exist!" Phil exclaimed, enetering the house, Dan following him quietly.

"Unfortunately, they wouldn't go away once they heard you both would be arriving today." Thomas grumbled, staring at Patton mainly.

"Where's Anxiety? He was always my favourite." Dan said, looking for the black clothes trait.

"He? I think you mean s-"

"Patton, we mustn't violate Anxiety's privacy by revealing his personal information." Roman said.

"Roman, why the change in attitude towards Anxiety? I thought you didn't like him." Phil said.

"While, I do have a disliking to him. Privacy is privacy and should not be told except from the mouth of the given words." Roman said.

Thomas face palmed, "Anxiety. Get your butt up here before Patton decided it's a good idea to tell Dan and Phil anyway." he said.

No

"I'll go and get him!" Patton said, disappearing.

"Woah, they actually do live in your mind." Phil said.

"Well yeah. They're still my triats, they can just materialise. That's all, now Roman, show them to their rooms." Thomas said.

Roman nodded, "This way." he said, leading them up the stairs.