Chapter Two

I stared at my reflection, a girl, how can someone, that is male to say, have a trait that is a girl?

It just didn't make any sense.

I grabbed my hoodie, quickly slipping it over myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror better, I had white hair. I mean WHITE hair, as if I wasn't anxious enough about how I look, I have WHITE hair. Everything else was the same, well my skin was a little paler, but other than that, I was physically still me.

I looked down at the dark wood of the dresser and noticed a small chain with a silver dream catcher on it.

"I just look like a girl, I am not about to put on a necklaces." I mutter, ignoring it and walking over to my bed.

I sat down and put my headphones back on, losing myself in the music.

Third Person POV
"Well," Thomas said, a wide smile on his face, "I was planning on doing a video until I got a call from-"

"Anna? She's always fun to be around!" Patton said.

"Jon? Fun and Disney, where can you go wrong?" Roman said.

"Guys, it was obviously Joan or Talyn. It's only logical." Logan said.

'They're all wrong, it was probably someone like, I dunno Dan and Phil or Felix, you feel nervous.' 

Thomas heard in his mind.

"Correct Anxiety." Thomas said out loud, catching the other traits attention.

The others looked at Thomas.

Anxiety popped up again, a smirk on his face.

"Thomas is anxious, if it was Anna, Jon, Joan or Talyn, he wouldn't be this anxious." Anxiety said, sitting up properly and moving the hair out of his face.

"How do you know all of this?" Roman asked, not looking at Anxiety.

Anxiety rolled his eyes, "I am literally Thomas' Anxiety, Princey, I know these things." he said, ignoring the stares he was being given.

"Well, Anxiety was right anyway. Dan and Phil are coming to visit. He was also right in saying that I'm nervous." Thomas said.

"Anxious." Anxiety corrected, trying to untangle his headphones from his hair.

"Yes, anyway. I was wondering what you guys thought of them coming." Thomas said, fidgeting with the sleeve of his shirt.

"THIS IS  AMAZING, I CAN'T WAIT-"

Patton was cut off by Roman, "So many ideas for videos, you should've told us sooner." he said.

"Many, many activities you could all do, the possibilities are endless." Logan said.

Thomas glanced at Anxiety, expecting him to say something.

Anxiety just shrugged, having successfully freed the headphones from his hair. 

After a few minutes, Thomas had had enough. "You can all go now." he said, the irritation noticeable in his voice.

"Well that's just rude." Roman said, sinking down.

"See ya kiddo!" Patton said, waving.

"I shall be back with a detailed schedule." Logan said, sinking down.

Anxiety just rolled his eyes, sinking down.

"Anxiety wait!" Thomas called.

Anxiety sighed, appearing fully again, "What?" he asked.

"Don't make me screw things up with Dan and Phil please, I just want to make a good impression." Thomas said.

Anxiety rolled his eyes again, "Yeah, sure. Whatever. I'll just lock myself in my room." he said, sinking down.