Chapter Ten

Dan opened the door and was greeted with an extremely stressed looking Phil.

Instantly, the older boy engulfed Dan in a hug, beginning to sob.

Dan smiled, hugging Phil back.

"I'm sorry." Phil whispered.

Dan laughed, "For what?" he asked.

"Everything." Phil said, looking at Dan, "Ignoring you, yelling at you, being a horrible friend."

Dan laughed harder, "Phil, you're none of those things, stop acting like you've fully just killed me emotionally." he said, even though what he had said was true, Phil had hurt him emotionally but he wasn't going to tell him that.

"But I have Dan, I have been hurting you emotionally. I KNOW you've been crying. It's all because of me, because I can't accept something." Phil said, looking down at the ground.

Dan raised an eyebrow, "What's that Phil?" he asked, seeing that Phil was uncomfortable so he let him go.

Phil looked at him, shaking his head. "I don't want to loose our friendship over something so stupid as this." he said.

"What is it Phil?" Dan asked, trying no to sound irritated.

Phil had tears pricking in his eyes, "It's stupid...so stupid....I just... It's..." he struggled to find the words to tell Dan how he felt.

Dan pulled Phil back into a hug, "Go on Philly. You can tell me anything." he said.

Phil just shook his head, sobbing onto Dan's shoulder.

Missy's POV
I stayed in Anx's room, waiting for him to get back.

Just cause the others don't care, doesn't mean I'm the same way.

I was so lost in thought that I jumped when V- Anx landed behind me on the floor.

I turned around, "ANX!" I said, bending down.

He groaned and looked up at me, his eyes were duller then ever.

"I over shot the bed." he muttered, trying to let out a laugh.

I shake my head, "Come on Anx." I say, helping him up.

He lent against me and I helped him over to the bed.

He fell on the bed.

It almost brought tears to my eyes at what was happening to him.

His hair was turning gray, his eyes were black and he was as pale as a ghost. He was shivering, even though it was quiet warm in here.

I sighed, walking around the side of the bed and helped him under the covers.

I turned on my heel, 'I have to go get help.' I think, nodding I start to walk away.

I am stopped by the fact Anx has grabbed my hand.

I looked back and saw the look on his face. It was horrible and I didn't want to leave him here.

"Anx, I have to go get help. I don't know what to do." I say, trying not to sound to scared.

He shook his head and tugged my hand, not strong enough to pull me back down. I could see that he was starting to disappear.

I let an involuntary gasp escape my mouth.

"P-please Mis-sy. Don't leave me." He pleaded, I could see tears start to spill down his face.

"Okay. I'll stay Anx." I say, sitting down by the bed.

"Thank you." he managed to breath out.

Third Person POV
Patton let out a sigh of relief when he saw that Logan's plan had worked.

"See, now we can go back to the Mindscape and check on Anxiety." Logan stated.

"You really are smart Lo." Patton said with a smile, sinking down.

Logan smiled and clicked his fingers, appearing in the Mindscape.

"Where's Missy? I must talk to her." Logan heard Roman say from the kitchen.

"Well Kiddo, I haven't seen her so I can't help you. Sorry." Patton's voice echoed out into the living room.

Logan made his way to the kitchen, the scene that laid in front of him was horrible to say the least.

Roman sat at the table, he looked completely different from normal.

His hair was messy, his eyes were puffy and red, tears still sliding down his cheeks.

Logan assessed the situation, trying to figure out why Roman was like this.

Patton was sitting next to Roman, trying to comfort the distraught side.

It was quiet for a few minutes, until a shrill scream broke the peace.