Epilogue

Log number: 1313
April 24 2019

My mission has succeeded.
I have taken over my host, in only two attempts this time.
All other treats to my mission have been neutralized by my right hand man and favourite partner, A.
Though this time I may have found a more suitable companion in Habits then in previous encounters.
Hannah was very friendly and warmed towards me almost instantly when I first turned up, I just wanted to be understood and so did she.
We quickly became toxic.
When I was defeated the first time, she willingly came with me. But the Twistedscape changed her, warped her for the worst.
She became impulsive, quickly taking up the role of OCD, changing to they/them pronouns.
I decided that we must stop.
They changed their name to Octavia Cameron Delilah or Cameron as they preferred. But as they let me call them, Fragile.

While I was emotionally invested in Hannah, I also courted Patton.
He was young and naive. All full of Thomas' love for Jon. It wasn't hard to manipulate him into loving me.
Then I broke him when the other exposed me for what I really was, at the time it was only Logan and Roman.
He started keeping secrets.
Technically, Vincent is a direct result of the both of us.
But he'll always be my little ray of sunshine.

Virgil would have been the hardest to persuade. He doesn't trust easily.
But when you're bullied to no end when you want to just fit in, things happen that you're not always proud of.
And that is what I am to Virgil, a mistake made in a dire situation.
But it wouldn't hurt him to see that everything is a lesson and no body makes mistakes, it's all a learning curve.
But I guess that just how my storm works.

Signing off
Decan Sanders
Depression