Chapter Five

Prince's POV
There was something wrong with me, I've never felt this way before.

The red in my cheeks refused to go away.

I tried to push the feeling down, of course I know what the feeling is but I don't wish to acknowledge that I felt that way for Missy, and especially not Anxiety.

As I enter my room the feeling leaves, like I am being cleansed.

Thomas' POV
It's four in the morning and I sit in the lounge room, the TV on as low as I can possibly have it without not being able to hear it.

I watch the picture go by, not really paying that much attention. The thoughts rushing through my brain.

~A few hours later~ {Don't tell me you didn't read that in the Spongebob narrator voice}

Dan's POV
I don't think I've ever been up this early in years.

A get up and let out a yawn.

'No, I'm getting food, then I can sleep.' I think to myself, getting up and heading towards my door, I exited my room and heard crying, soft small sobs.

I already knew who it was, I knocked on the door, "Phil." I said.

I heard mumbles, but no real words.

I sighed, having to ignore the sobs.

This happens often, but Phil just won't open up and tell me what's wrong.

I made my way downstairs and heard quiet chatter, I stealthily sat on near the bottom of the stairs.

A girl stood by Thomas, she had blonde hair that was going brown a little at the top. She almost looked like Thomas.

Anxiety's POV
I stood with my back to the stairs, but I could feel a presence there.

"Thomas, I want to go back. Please you said you didn't want me here while Dan and Phil were here and I don't particularly want to be seen in this state. Which by the way I failed to do since there is someone on the stairs. So let me go back before I do something wrong." I plead, the panic rising in my voice, I will have an attack if he doesn't stop being so ignorant. {Anxiety the Rant Queen}

Thomas looked past me and smiled, "No, you can stay and meet Dan." he said.

I heard Dan shuffle down the stairs and over to us.

I felt my heart beat faster and my breathing becoming shallow.

"Thomas!" I heard a voice call as my sight started to go blurry and my mind fuzzy.

There were more noises but my mind couldn't make out the words.

Before I knew it everything went black.

Third Person POV
"It's okay Dan, breath in and out. Now what can you do to help Thomas?" Dan said, wrecking his brain for the answer.

"Lie him down. Check for a pulse." A raspy voice said from the stairs.

Dan smiled, not turning around to greet Phil with a good morning.

Dan dragged Thomas up onto the lounge and checked his pulse, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding when he could feel the other males pulse.

"Hmph." Phil said with a smirk, rubbing his eyes.

"What to do now?" Dan asked, looking over at his friend.

Phil seemed to not have heard Dan, heading towards him.

Dan sighed, noticing the girl lying there still.

Phil bent down beside the girl, laying her out straight, checking her pulse.

A sharp inhale could be heard from Phil.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked, getting up and walking over to Phil.

"She's-she's not breathing Dan. She's not breathing." Phil said, fear rising.

"Phil, calm down. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for why she's not breathing." Dan said, grabbing Phil's hands.

Phil felt a shock of electricity course through his arm, ignoring it Phil nodded, "We should get some food and water for Thomas when he wakes up." he said.

Dan nodded.

They stood up and made their way to the kitchen.