Chapter Four

Roman led Dan and Phil up the stairs to seperate room.

"Thank you Roman." Phil said, letting out a yawn as he entered the room.

Dan smiled, "Thank, do you think you could call us down when Anxiety gets back, I really want to meet him." he said, sounding more alive the ever.

Roman nodded, turning on his heel and walking towards the stairs.

Anxiety's POV

I had been talking to Missy for a few moments when their was another knock at my door.

"I'll get it!" Missy said, jumping up off the bed and rushing to the door.

"Hey Kiddo, where's Anxiety?" I heard  Patton's voice.

I closed my eyes, trying to push myself into the corner between my bed and the wall.

It was a little hard to hide due to my current state, at least my hair had decided to go blonde, which means it's getting darker.

"Umm...Anx is sort of busy right now." Missy lied.

"Oh..Okay. Well tell him that everyone is looking for him okay?" Patton asked.

"Of course!" Missy said, slamming the door shut.

I chuckled, moving out of the corner.

"It's not funny, answer your own door next time." Missy grumbled, sitting down on the bed.

I ended up laughing at her expression.

My eyes closed and I had to cover my mouth to muffle the sound incase the others were walking past.

"It's not that fun-." Missy grumbled, pouting.

"I don't k-know w-why I find it s-so funny Mis-sy." I say, uncovering my mouth, only the occasional laugh here and there.

I noticed Missy staring at my, her eyes wide.

"What?" I asked, begining to feel, well anxious.

She stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, staring at me, but not really.

"M-Missy, please a-answer me." I stammer out.

"I think I figured it out." she whispered.

"Figured what out?" I ask, a little confused.

"You!" she answered, jumping up and theb falling on her face.

I snickered, passing it off as a cough, but I don't think she was paying much attention.

"When I came in here, your hair was a lightish blonde and now it's pretty dark." Missy says pacing in front of me.

"Missy please stop pacing, your making me more anxious than I have to be." I say bluntly.

She ignores me and keeps pacing, "You are the embodiment of what Thomas is scared of. So for you to change gender all of a sudden means that Thomas is scared of something to do with girls..." she continues.

"Yeah, that he doesn't like them." I mutter under my breath.

"And your hair, it's slowly changing colour. What if your hair colour is based on how YOU are feeling?" Missy said, stopping where she was.

I thought for a moment, 'It could be possible. But then how will I get back to normal? All that'll happen when Thomas tries to come out, is that I'll stop him. No! For everything to go back to normal I need to stay away from that situation...' I get lost in my thoughts.

"ANXIETY!" Missy screamed, shaking me.

I snap out of my thoughts, "Sorry." I mumbled.

"Let's go tell the others!" she said, jumping up and grabbing my hand, pulling me up.

I wasn't ready to be pulled up so when she did, I ended up falling on top of her and we fell to the floor.

"Anxiety, come on out we need you to
.." Roman entered my room and saw the scene in front of him.

But he must've thought something else, because he instantly shut up, his face turning almost as red as his sash.

He quickly turned on his heel and left.

I looked down at Missy and we ended up busrting into a fit of laughter.

I got off her and stood up, offering her a hand.

She took it and I pulled her up.

"Come on! Let's go!" she said, pulling me out of the room.

Roman's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys...
Don't kill me for the cliffy!

Sorry if I've been procrastinating uploading stuff.
I'm back at school and have assignmens that come first.

And no, Missy and Anxiety are not together, they're just really good friends...
Like Thomas and Joan. (or Talyn. Or them all)

Anyway
Peace Out!
-Jazz❤

Anxiety~

(I do not own the picture)