Chapter thirty

So .... Here it is!

I have to say, thank you to my friend Heather for telling me that this Ball scene had to happen for it was the highlight of everything.

Second I would like to tell her that this ball scene has nothing on the chapter that is coming up. The chapter I have been waiting to write forever (;

Anyways, here it is! <3

Enjoy!

-NickyMb (:

** Unedited! **

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’ve only dreamt about getting kissed like this.

To be the gril to feel something like this.

I feel his finger move across my skin as his hand still cups my cheek. I breath him in, all of him, and he breaths me in too.

I can taste him perfectly and the kiss is tender, sweet, and full of wanting. My breath has escaped me and I move my hand to the back of his neck as I lean in closer. I want to pull him closer, to feel his whole body cover mine.

 The kiss increases and I feel him smile a little as his hands moves down and tightens on my waist. I pull back and I feel out lips disconnect.

I had to step away before things got too far. I look up and I see his eyes on mine. My lips are tingling and I lick them and then bring my finger out and touch the corner.

 I can tell by how fast he is breathing that if he could, he would kiss me all night. I know I could too. I drop my hand and look at him, trying to break through this electricity feeling that was traveling up my spine.

“Take off the mask. “

I wait. I need him to take off the mask, that way I would know who I just kissed. That way I can confirm my running mind that this person in front of me couldn't be Aiden.

God, I want it to be Aiden.

 Instead, he leans forward and I think he is going to kiss me again. My body reacts, even though my mind is telling me not too.

I close my eyes again, waiting for the touch of his lips, when I feel fingers lightly run down my cheek and then the feeling is suddenly gone.

 My eyes snap open and I see him walking away fast. He’s pushing people out of the way and everyone is watching him run off the dance floor, away from me.

Damn it!

I gather up my dress and I run after him, looking for signs of where he went by the look of peoples faces around me.

Why the hell did he take off like that? My mind fogs with questions I want answered and my lips are still swollen from that kiss.

“Hey! come back! “ I yell as I see his back pushing through more people on the dance floor. My god, how many people were there? 

I watch as he turns around for a split second, looking to see where I was, and when our eyes meet for a sudden second, he smiles.

This amused little smile.

 Then he’s gone.

 I stop for a minute and I turn my neck to see where he went. I know he couldn’t be that far. I see people looking at me oddly and I know I must look stupid, running after a ghost.

“Excuse me. “ I push past people harder and soon I am thrown out of the crowd. My eyes scan around the area, trying to find the hat and the black mask.

I turn in a circle, my hands holding the dresses material, when I spot a guy in a hat.

 Got him.

 I move fast as I see the guy walking away from the dance floor. I increase my speed and I feel my curls bouncing against my shoulder. I finally get close enough to touch him and I don’t wait for introductions.

 I grab the guy’s arm and I spin him around, my eyes going to his face. I take in the hat and the black mask first and I know this has to be him.

“Take it off, “ I breathlessly wheeze out. The guy’s eyebrows raise up to his hair line, or more like his hat, and he brings his hands up to the tie behind his head, the tie holding the mask in place.

“My mask?” He asks, and I nod my head.