{chapter 12}

you know what? screw titles

and the animatic above it by szin!!!!

HER ART STYLE IS MEH FAVORITE OMG I CANT GAHHHHHHH

ok i'll stop now

_____________________________

~Jefferson POV~

~Flashback~

I pinned Alex to the wall, closed my eyes, and kissed him. He kissed back. I could taste the alcohol that he had been drinking. Something lit up inside me. Thats when I realized that when we were dating, we had never kissed. This was our first time.

I shrugged it off. I we were soulmates then we wouldnt have broken up in the first place. We would have gotten along.

I dont know why I decided to kiss my enemy. Maybe it was because he was drunk, and I was bored. It wasnt like he would remember anything tomorrow, right?

I pulled away from the kiss and opened my eyes to take a good look at him. I almost screamed. There he was pinned under me in color. This meant that he was my soulmate.

I couldnt move. He drunkenly giggled and tried to pull me closer. I tried to move and walk away from him but I couldnt. I couldnt tear my eyes away from him because damn did he look beautiful in color.

wait- oh no

did i just think he was beautiful?

please not him

I tried to deny it but then I gave up

I was falling in love again with my enemy.

~Flashback over~

"Oh ok," Alexander- no- Hamilton said as I walked away.

I couldnt let him know he was my soulmate. He already hated me, and there was no way I could change that. Even if I wanted to.

______________________

~big time skip to the end of the weekend~ srry im lazy

~Alex POV~

I threw myself onto my bed and pulled out my laptop. I started an essay for creative writing. As I wrote, my mind started to wander about Jefferson.

He had been acting strange lately. When ever we were in the same room together, he made sure that we were on opposite sides.

Whenever I got close to him without noticing, he would jump away as if he was stung. Then, he would spit insults at me and start talking about how I didnt know about personal space.

It was weird.

It was like I was a cactus or some sort of venemous animal that would bite if he got too close.

I was thinking that it had something to do with us kissing last night but it couldnt be. Like me, he didnt remember anything after the kiss.

Whatever, it wasnt like I cared what Jefferson thought of me.

______________________

Whoops looks like i have writers block.

maybe its cause i need to sleep...

nah

sleep is for the weak right?

~❤