{Chapter 15}

animatic by szin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
______________________________________

~Alex POV~

(this is about a month after the last chapter)

As I laid in my bed, my thoughts wandered. Lately, I couldnt sleep, work, or even think straight. It was strange. 

Soon enough, i was thinking about soulmates.

Even though it was a month after I had found out, I still could believe it. Thomas Jefferson was my soulmate. Out of all the people on this planet, it had to be him.

I hadnt touched or even talked to him since that day. Which also meant I hadnt seen colors since then.

When ever we walked past each other in the halls, I had to hold my hands together or put them in my pockets so that I didnt subconciously reach out to him.

I wish I could just suck up my pride and go up to him and hug him. I missed the colors. But my mind just didnt work like that.

But it also killed me to be so close to him all the time, especially since we were roommates. It was akward too. Sometimes we would have to dance around each other if we were both in the kitchen. We both tried to avoid physical contact at all costs.

Recently, I couldnt work, keep my hands still, sleep. Basically, I couldnt function like a normal human being.

I also noticed that Jefferson looked like he lacked sleep all the time. He had big bags under his eyes and his usually well-kept hair was always disheveled.

Maybe... this was Color Madness?

I sighed and checked the time.

12:34 am

Never too late to call a friend for help right?

Eventually, I ended up calling Madison. He was ok.

"Alexander? Its midnight go to sleep," he said groggily. I probably woke him up. oh well.

"James! Hold on I need to ask you something. It about the colors n stuff," I whispered.

"Yes, you have color madness."

"How did you know?" I gasped.

"I'm not blind. Both you and Thomas look like you havent slept in years. You both look terrible."

"Gee thanks, Madison," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Its true! You both need to color collect together. You know what? *yawn* You two will color collect tomorrow. My dorm. 2 pm. You better come or else I'll send Herc after you." He demanded.

"What? you cant just-" I was cut of when James ended the call.

I sighed and laid back down. I didnt really have a choice whether I wanted to go or not. Herc could be pretty scary when he wanted to be.

I thought a little longer about color collecting. I felt something in my chest.

Nervousness? Excitement? Both?

I couldnt deny it anymore. I was really excited to see some colors again.

____________________

I have an idea of where i want this fanfic to go

i just cant think of how to write it.

uh oh, i think its writers block

~❤