{chapter 14}

My fave animatic

by exadorlion!!!
____________________________________

~Alex POV~

I stumbled back into who ever was behind me. My eyes had automatically shut, bracing for the worst.

I gasped out loud when I opened them.

Holy shit

I saw color.

which meant that the person who had caught me was my soulmate.

I whipped my head around and almost jumped when I saw who it was.

Thomas Jefferson?

_________________

~Jefferson POV~

I heard him gasp when he opened his eyes. I didnt blame him. I gasped too.

I looked around at my surroundings. Beautiful colors swirled around me. I would have to learn all their names. There were so many colors.

They were... soothing. I felt the most relaxed than I had ever been in these past few weeks. Maybe I was getting Color Madness.

I saw John in front of me smirking at the two of us. He glanced quickly at James and they shared a look. Oh, I was gonna kill both of them. I bet that they had been planning this together.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Alex- no- Hamilton snap his head around to see who had caught him.

He stared at me for a few seconds. In those few seconds, I got to look at him closely in color. He was stunning. Light colored eyes gazed at me. They were the same color as the sky except darker. But only a little. Gosh, I wished I knew what the name of that color was. That wa smy favorite color so far.

(What he's trying to describe alexs violet-blue eyes. Remember, they dont know any of the names of the colors since theyve never seen them before.)

Too soon, he untangled himself from me. The colors left when he did and I was thrown back into my familiar grey world.

Now that I had seen color, the black and white tones made everything seem dead and dull.

He stumbled over to John and Laf.

"John what the hell?"

I turned to James and asked him the same thing.

They both shrugged and walked, hand-in-hand, over to where Laf was sitting. That left me and Hamitlon alone, together.

We akwardly looked at each other. I tried tonsay something but it seemed like all my words were stuck in my throat.

"So... uh, soulmates." Huh, leave it to Hamilton to always say something.

"Ya I guess" I was able to finally respond.

"Doesnt mean I dont hate you anymore, asshole," he sneered.

I scoffed and called him an idiot. He rolled his eyes and pouted. Cute- i mean- not cute.

oh god. could I be falling in love him?

no. no way. Not in million years.

I walked over to where Laf, John, and Jemmy were sitting. I heard Alexander follow me.

"So, soulmates huh?" James smirked at the two of us. We both grimaced and fake gagged.

"You guys are gonna have to get along somehow you know? Color collect and stuff so you dont go crazy." James said as Laf and John nodded along.

"Pshhh. Theres no way I'll get color madness. Especially since Jefferson is my soulmate." I heard Alex say. Wait- when did I start calling him Alex?

"Ya, theres no way i'm color collecting with him" I argued.

Laf sighed.

"Mes amies, you must color collect together. The last thing we need is for either of you to go crazy."

"I'm not gonna go crazy Laf." Alex assured and sat down next to him.

Soon enough, we were all sitting under the tree having a conversation about Maria and Eliza. We placed bets on whether they were soulmates or not. I bet that they were. It was obvious. They were both head over heels for each other.

Near the end of our conversation, I noticed that me and Hamilton had been unconciously inching towards each other. I only realized that when our fingers finally brushed against each other. Colors bloomed, making everything seem alive once more.

I heard my soulmate give a little gasp and pull his hand away.

"What the heck," he said. But there was no fire behind it. His voice was soft.

"Sorry, I didnt notice." I mumbled.

"Uh, can we like," he motioned with his hands. "touch or something. I want to see the colors." He mumbled the last part. I almost didnt hear him.

I nodded. I was eager to see the colors again too.

Slowly, he put his hand on top of mine, bringing the colors back.

"This doesnt mean I like you though" I hissed at him quietly.

But i wasnt sure if I was telling the truth.

___________________

I can feel the writers block in the back of my head

this was longer than i thought it would be

and thx soooo much for 1k reads!!!

like what??

i literally squeeled out loud when I saw it!!!

thx so much!!

~❤