Chapter 2

Quick note: Think before you comment <3
UPDATE: I will try to keep regular updates on a Friday in my country (Thursdays / early Friday morning US) and possibly the occasional Monday (Sundays / early Monday morning US) if I have time! ❤️
------------------------

Chapter 2//

Nate's POV

Archie's party was going wild. I had just won a game of Marble Pong, purely because Matt threw up before he could finish and I had thrown two marbles into the final two shot glasses. Nothing felt better than winning, as well as making the poor sucker burst with his own alcohol and food.

Isaac decided against playing me, knowing well he wouldn't win and he would end up in the same state as Matt. We made our way to his kitchen, pouring another drink. Archie, with a small short girl who I didn't recognize under his arm, decided he would show us his bartending skills.

"Okay, I call for truth or dare," He mumbled as he mixed a shot of Vodka with orange juice and some raspberry punch.

The girl draped under his arm screwed up her nose in disgust. I knew the minute he got a hold of her that she wasn't like any of the guys in this group or any of the girls they mess around with. She seemed too innocent to be with these boys, and I could tell by the way Isaac acted around her, she was a friend of his twin's.

"Isaac first. Truth or dare?" Archie asked.

Isaac took a sip of the first drink Archie produced, shrugging as he decided whether it tasted gross or weirdly good. "Truth,"

"What made you fuck Stacey Wholebrooks last week?"

"She's hot. Don't act like you wouldn't bang her," he said defensively.

The girl under Archie's arm nearly gagged, taking a sip of Archie's drink as we glanced at her. She was weird. "Sorry, I forgot you actually know me well," Isaac mumbled towards her.

"You know that Stacey isn't worth your time," She responded. Isaac shrugged as if he didn't give two shits.

Poor innocent girl.

"Next topic, Nate, truth or dare?" Kyle asked, bored of discussing Stacey and probably because he hadn't fucked her yet.

"Dare, because I'm not a pussy like Isaac," I responded, sending a cocky smirk towards Isaac. He rolled his eyes while the entire group burst out into laughter.

"I dare you to get someone to fall in love with you, seriously and not as a one off fuck," He dared.

No girl had ever loved me. Not even my own mother, well not enough to stay around. The last time a girl loved me was when I was 15, and she broke my heart.

I know it sounded like a soppy story, but since then, I gave up on love. Sex was much better and despite many girls crying in my arms about how they didn't want me to leave and that we could have something different, no one appealed. I didn't know how to love, and no one knew that.

"Yeah right! From what we have heard, Nate
fucks around too much for any girl to fall in love with him long term," Archie mumbled, his head leaning on the girl in his arm.

"Well, who would be soft enough to fall for Nate?" Kyle mumbled.

"Elizabeth," Isaac said without a thought.

I smirked. Isaac had just bet his sister against me. He knew full well that she would be attracted to me and if I changed my attitude, she would be vulnerable enough to do.

The girl in Archie's arms stood up straight. "You can't. Not Elizabeth,"

"I like the challenge. You're on Kyle," I said, a smirk on my face as I took a sip of Archie's concoction.  "One rule, no one is allowed to tell Elizabeth or warn her. Not even you, or you," I said, pointing towards the girl in Archie's arms and Isaac.