Chapter 30

Nate noticed the roses, the candles and the bottles of champagne, he smiled widely. I gasped as he grabbed my waist, holding me against the wall. "You're insufferable and I want you even more," he whispered, his lips lowered.

I put my hand up, holding my finger to his lips. He looked down at me, his eyes full of lust. I smirked softly. "We're taking it slow," I whispered, moving my finger from his lips and running it along my own.

He scrunched up his eyebrows, his body weakening. This was torture for him. I smirked, sliding out from under him. I placed my handbag in the closet of the beautiful room and flicked on the radio.

He poured two glasses of champagne and handed me one, his eyes avoiding my body. He was trying to control himself when I refused to rush. I took a sip, smiling at him. "What's your plan for tonight then?" he asked.

"Well, the pool seemed empty. I say we go check it out and have a late night swim to cool off later," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He smiled. "Wouldn't want to ruin you seductive look before we get it on right?" he teased.

"Fuck it," I whispered, rising on my toes. He chuckled softly, holding waist. I backed him up against the wall, pressing my lips to his.

He pressed his lips harder against mine, taking control. I groaned softly as he bit my lip, making a pathway for his tongue. He flipped our position, my body now pressed against the wall. I giggled softly as his hands lowered down my hips.

I gasped as he released his lips from mine, bending towards my legs. He undid the strap on my heels, slipping them off one at a time. I slipped my leather jacket off, sighing as Nate placed a soft kiss on my inner thigh.

He stood up straight, taking the jacket from my hands and throwing it to the side. I grasped his cheeks as he rose to his feet, pulling him towards me for a swift kiss. He gripped my backside, lifting me from the ground.

I giggled softly as he carried me towards the bed, laying me on the flower petals. He slipped his shoes off, smirking as the song birthday sex begun.

I pulled him towards me, his lips making contact with my jawline. He placed kisses in a trail down my neck and over my chest, leaving a few small love bites. I let out a soft moan as he found my sweet spot, sucking my neck.

He moved up until he was straddling me, glancing down at me. "Are you sure Elizabeth?" he asked.

I nodded, holding the bottom of his shirt. I sat up slightly, running my fingers along his skin as I pulled his shirt up and off his head. He immediately moved me off the bed, grabbing my hand. I admired his exposed torso, a small smile on my lips. This was mine.

He twisted me around, his fingers on the zip of my dress. I sighed as he pulled the zip down slowly, his fingers brushing my skin. He reached around pulling the dress from my front and down. He slid it down to my ankles, placing a kiss on my exposed shoulder.

I turned back towards him, his eyes attached to my Victoria's secret lingerie. He licked his lips discreetly, stepping closer. His hand ran down my body slowly, stopping at my underwear.

"You're sure?"

"I love you," I whispered, grasping his hand and pressing it against my sex. His eyes never left mine, his attention focused on my consent. I nodded, letting a small moan escape my lips as he held the corners of my lingerie and slipped it down my legs, his fingers brushing my bare sex.

I held the waistband of his jeans, undoing the buttons quickly and slipping them down too. His underwear followed and he finally unclasped my bra, his downstairs erect.