Chapter 5

quick note: Think before you comment <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5//

I made my way to the library as my study period approached. Thankfully Jayda and Ella shared a study period with me, making it more of a social period rather than a study period. I walked in, my notebook under my arm which was a waste of time.

I walked to Jayda and Ella who were seating on the floor away from the view of the librarians. A number of times we had been in trouble for talking too loudly in this library was high so we decided that sitting on the floor would hide us and make it less obvious that we were gossiping.

"Where the hell were you?" Ella asked, leaning her chin on her knee. "You usually get here first,"

I shrugged, sitting against the wall. "I got held up in class. So what have I missed?"

Ella broke into a wide smile, Jayda mirroring her expression as they took their time. I groaned. My two best friends knowing something that I didn't was torture because they would take their time and make me wait as long as possible.

"You guys are infuriating! Just spill your secrets!" I whispered harshly.

"Fine. Archie asked me on an official date this Friday night!" Ella said excitedly, nearly jumping onto her feet.

I chuckled at her excitement, a squealing escaping my lips. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders in a tight hug. "Congratulations Mrs. Archie,"

She rolled her eyes, squeezing me tightly.

"We need to find boyfriend's Liz, I feel this pool of jealous building even more in my soul, my dark dark soul Liz!" Jayda whined, laying on the library carpet like a child throwing a tantrum.

She was right. We were 18, or nearly 18 in my case and considering I was a virgin and Jayda and I were both boyfriendless, we needed to experience some romance to get the full experience in life. With my 18th birthday coming up in two weeks time, I wanted to find the one.

"Where is Archie taking you on this date?" Jayda asked, sitting back up with an intrigued smile on her face.

Ella shrugged. "He told me to dress warm but classy and he will pick me up at 7 so that gives away practically nothing!" She rushed, her cheeks turning a slight pink color. "Oh, where were you yesterday Liz? I tried calling you to see if you needed a ride,"

Shit! I forgot that my phone had been off the entire time I was at Nate's. If I told them, they would assume something was happening behind their back's and I hadn't told them which was not a rumor I wanted developing around school.

I could trust my friends though. Right?

"I got a ride home with Isaac, no biggie," I mumbled, ducking my head down.

Ella tilted her head slightly in confusion. "But Archie said Isaac and Nate we're going to Nate's place to drink?" She commented.

God dammit Archie!

"I may have gotten a ride with Isaac and Nate, no biggie," I repeated, shrugging my shoulders.

"HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE! Did you ride in Nate's Escalade? Did you see his house? Did he show you his room? Did you make love in his mansion?" Jayda rushed, her body language instantly brightening.

I shook my head as I let out a soft laugh. "He drove us to his place, they played some shitty video game then he dropped us home. Honestly nothing happened and nothing will ever happen. He is a huge pain in the ass,"