Chapter 32

I sighed as the warm water hit my skin, the stress from our exams evaporating with the water vapour. It had finally hit me that we were approaching graduation and this year had become one of the best years of my life. I had branched out from my small circle of Jayda, Ella and I and found some of the most supportive people in the world.

Nate was the best one, his demeanour had changed majorly since he arrived here at Redwood. I gasped as I heard the door flick open, immediately stopping the humming and occasional lyrics of the song 'got you on my mind' by NF from escaping my lips. I held my arms around my body, expecting Nates Mom.

"Who's on your mind baby?" Nate's voice rung over the drips of the water.

I relaxed softly, smiling to myself. The fear I felt towards leaving Red-Wood high and the possibility of leaving Nate and my friends as I branched into the world. It had been playing over my mind for weeks and after dating Nate for a short 4 months, I feared loosing him before we had the time to even get to know each other fully.

"Your Mom is so nice," I commented, leaning my head back as the water fell on my neck.

He laughed softly. "She said the same about you and I never knew my girlfriend was a culinary mastermind ," he teased.

I gasped as he opened the shower door, the fog had blocked the glass. He climbed in, his naked body surprising me. It was a sight I would never get used to. He shut the door behind him and smiled down at me.

"I had some free time and I wanted to show her that I appreciate her letting me be here all the time," I said honestly.

He wrapped his arms around my bare waist, his fingers running along my back. "You're always welcome here darling, she offered for you to move in,"

I laughed softly, holding his waist. "Thats kind but I don't know how Mom, Dad or Isaac would react to that," I commented.

"Isaac is this close to chopping my balls off and I wouldn't want to rile him up any further," he said.

I smiled as he held his fingers in front of my face. "This close," he repeated, pressing them against my lips.

I rolled my eyes, pushing his hand away through my giggles. "I get it Nate, you're such a drama queen," I teased.

He stepped closer, my body colliding with the cold shower wall. I shivered softly, his body against my front to make it worse.

"You love it," he asserted.

"I sure do, can you move back now I'm going to get frost bite on my back," I asked. "You've already given me a cold,"

He smirked and stepped back, his hands sliding down my back. He gripped my backside and pulled me against him with a smile on his face. I let out a small sigh of pleasure as he tensed his hands and squeezed my backside. That only made him turned on as I felt his sex press against my leg.

He leaned down and captured my lips in his, kissing me passionately. I held the back of his head and pulled him closer, our intimacy never enough. When we heard a knock on the door I immediately let him go.

"I'm going to sit out in the garden with my headphones on but use protection and beware that I will kill you later Nate!" Nate's Mom yelled making me laugh softly.

I let out a loud gasp and an uncontrollable moan as he bent down quickly and placed a kiss against my sex. His Mom groaned outside the door, quickly scurrying away. Nate looked up at me, a smirk on his face.

"You told her?!" I snapped.

He laughed softly. "Technically she told me you were up here so I had to decency to warn her," he teased.