Chapter 10

Chapter 10//

Much to my disgust, by midnight the guys wanted to start there racing and showing off in their fancy cars. We spent the night mucking around, meeting new people and I found myself with Kyle.

"You're going to go race?" I asked.

He shrugged, placing a cigarette between his lips and pulling out a lighter. I scrunched up my nose at his actions and he only smirked. "I don't do this often Liz. Contrary to what Nate probably told you, I'm not a bad person,"

I grabbed the AUX cord through his window which earnt me a smirk from Kyle. "No, you will play Taylor Swift or some shit,"

"Taylor Swift represents my life, Kyle. You should be more appreciative," I replied as I put on Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift.

He rolled his eyes at me but stood from the bonnet of his car. I watched as he made his way towards me and grasped my hands. I sent him a confused look before he twisted me around him which made me giggle.

The song blared from his AUX cord.

He's so tall and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

I chuckled as he held my hands and moved his feet in a salsa type style along to the song. I noticed Ella singing along with Archie and Nate was nowhere in sight, neither was Isaac. I brushed it off, dancing along with Kyle.

I sang along to the lyrics, Kyle raising an eyebrow at my voice then breaking out into a bright smile. Kyle swung me around with one arm, my hair flying everywhere. I flung my head back in laughter as he pulled me against his chest.

I had my back against his chest as we swayed along to the song. The song Seventeen by Alessia Cara began. I smiled as I caught my breath and relaxed. I turned around to face Kyle. He smiled down at me. "Your voice is amazing," he mumbled.

The song chorus began, getting louder. I smiled and tilted my head to the side as I noticed Nate and Isaac return from wherever they had gone. Nate caught my eye then drifted towards Kyle and he stalked over towards us.

"Thanks," I said quietly, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

Nate approached and grabbed a hold of Kyles shirt. This wasn't going to end well. I stepped back as he pushed Kyle back against the metal fencing around a basketball court. Nate kept a hold of himself, only threatening Kyle until Kyle threw a punch.

The two began the fist fight, Nate throwing a punch at Kyles jaw. I watched as Isaac ran over right when I made a move to stop them. He grabbed me quickly, holding me away from them. I groaned, trying to shove Isaac off.

"Let me go! Someone stop them!" I screamed.

Ella and Archie instantly jumped up as well as a few others. I pushed Isaac off me, grabbing Nate's back as he began to hit Kyle until he was getting weak. I held Nate's back tightly and attempted to pull him off, Kyle.

As he threw a punch, his elbow came back and knocked me in the jaw. I fell back and Nate instantly stopped punching Kyle. Isaac rushed in and grabbed Kyle before he could use this as a way to advantage Nate.

I held my jaw and looked up at Nate who had softened his whole body language. He knelt down and reached out for my jaw but I pushed his hand away. "That was my fault but you've got to stop Nate! He's not as bad as you think!" I yelled.

Nate scrunched his eyebrows up and reached out for my jaw again. "He's a fucktard and he's playing you," He snapped.

I pushed his hand away and got up from the floor. Nate stood too, his eyes hurt. I could taste blood in my mouth but I made my way towards the exit of this area we were in. Ella ran after me and grabbed my arm.