Chapter 11

Nate had dialed down bugging me.  I was beginning to miss him bugging me. Thankfully I had study period last today so it was some time for me to talk to Jayda and Ella. I sat in our spot in the library waiting when I noticed Nate walk in.

"Fuck!" I whispered, jumping behind the book shelf.

I sat in silence in an attempt to wait until he left. He obviously noticed me and made his way over. I groaned as he grasped my hand and dragged me away from the book shelf.

"Long time no see stranger. Are you hiding from me?" He asked.

I crossed my arms with a smug look on my face. "Yes," I admitted without beating around the bush.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm throwing a St Patrick's day party on the weekend and I would love if you could make it," He said confidently.

I raised an eyebrow with a smile tugging at my face. He returned my facial expression and his beautiful teeth and skin glowed. I crossed my arms and tilted my head as I got into a challenging stance.

"Why would I go to a party? I met the worst human being ever at one," I said playfully.

He held his chest as if my words wounded him. "I happened to meet an amazing girl at this said party and I miss her company so you could be the slightest bit considerate darling,"

"Was she pretty?" I played along.

"Breathtaking. She's perfect," He replied as he stepped closer.

I stepped back and mentally groaned as my back collided with a bookshelf. He took a large step forward with his chest against mine. I avoided his eyes with my heart pounding in my chest, threatening to escape.

He placed his legs outside mine and his forehead leaned against mine. I kept my eyes away in fear that if I looked, he would captivate me and I would be under his spell. That was until he used his index finger to grab my chin and make our eyes connect.

"Are you jealous?" He asked with his signature smirk on his face.

"Never," I whispered, swallowing heavily.

I glanced at his face feeling extremely vulnerable and small compared to him. His smirk changed into a smile as he pressed his lips to my ear. "Imagine the poor librarians catching us? They would probably think i'm whispering dirty things in your ear," He teased.

I stayed silent, his deep voice and our positioning captivating me. "You wouldn't,"

"I'd like to think you know me by now Elizabeth. I would," he whispered.

I grabbed his waist and attempted to escape which didnt go as planned when he moved his hand from my chin to my waist and held me against the bookshelf. We would be in detention for months or even expelled for this.

"So, are you in?" He asked quietly.

"Do I have a choice?" I responded.

He thought for a second before smirking. "Hmm, I think no," he said before he let me go.

I watched as he stepped back and winked before getting ready to leave. I blushed immediately as Jayda and Ella gave him a small smile then rushed to me. The questions would be endless. I brushed my hair neatly back off my face and smiled normally as Ella grabbed my wrist and made me sit.

I groaned as my ass hit the floor harder than expected but Ella and Jayda both showed no emotion except for excitement.I watched as they stared at each other in an attempt to find the right first question to ask to get as much information out of the situation as possible.