Flights (Magcon Boys FanFic)

"CHARLIE GET YOUR FAT ASS UP NOW" My brother Kian yelled from down the stairs.

I didn't respond and rolled back over in my bed, burying my head underneath my pillow

I heard the door burst open and Kian ran into the room half naked

I looked out from underneath my pillow and immediately closed my eyes

"Well that's not something you want to see first thing in the morning." Kian did a weird dance then ran back out again. Hes like 22 and I think hes retarded but I still love him.

Only a few weeks left until summer. YES. I hate school and an 8 week holiday is exactly what I need.

English high schools are a whole lot different from American high school, English high school is probably worse to be honest. Pretentiousness and Supremacy are the reason the general schooling system doesn't work. All the cliques are set in stone and if you don't have a clique then you're a nobody. I am a nobody.

I got dressed and ready for school and prepared for hell.

Kian dropped me to school like he usually did, I slammed the door to his car and I got my bag out of the trunk

"Bye monkey face," he teased "don't commit suicide," he joked. I know its not really a smart thing to joke about but hes stupid, I know only kidding, and with that he drove off.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked into the old, crumbling building.

The day went by faster than usual. I slept in all of my classes and the teacher couldn't care less. All my exams are over and there's really no reason for me to go in.

I really should've stayed in bed today.

I finished the day early and walked home via my favourite coffee shop.

I walked through the familiar doors and walked up to the counter to be met by my friend Sam.

"Heyy," he said happily.

"Hey there," I said back

"What can I get you?" he asked.

"I come in here almost everyday and order the same thing. Are you seriously asking me what I want?" I said sarcastically.

"One Caramel Latte coming up." He said laughing to himself.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and walked down the counter to where Sam would soon bring my drink.

I unlocked my phone and saw I had 3 messages.

KidKian:

HEY BABY SISTER.

JackTheRipper:

Hey, you busy Saturday?

KidKian:

Hey, when you get back, Calum's gonna be here.

I locked my phone again and looked up.

Sam was holding my latte in his hands and staring at me.

I reached for my drink but he moved his hand so I couldn't get it.

"Before I give you this, one question," he said, lowering my drink to the counter.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"How do you feel about life? And answer honestly," he said.

"Not completely worth living depending on the state of mind you're in," I said with my straight face on.

"Okay, on the house. Now go, Kian's probably worrying." He said as he gave me a smile and slid the drink to me.

I'm never really sure why he asks me shit like that. Well, at least I get a free drink.

I picked it up and walked out the shop. Hes the only one who actually knows literally everything about me.

Even the things Kian doesn't know.

I walked the rest of the way home and knocked on the door.

I took a sip of my drink and waited.

A few moments later Calum answered the door.

"Hello sexy," he said as he pulled a face that he thought was sexy but it just looked as if he was constipated.

"Ew, move." I said as I pushed him out of the way and walked up stairs.

I walked into my room, set my drink down on my desk and fell on my bed.

"Charlie, come down here a minute!" my mum yelled.

"Coming," I yelled back as I walked slowly down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mum was.

"Hey darling, Uncle Bart wants to talk to you," I honestly didn't know who 'Uncle Bart' was so I took the phone from her cautiously.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Charlotte, haven't spoken to you in a while," he said with a thick american accent

"yeah,its Charlie." I said awkwardly as one does when speaking to relatives they haven't ever seen.

"So, I've been speaking to your mother and she says you haven't got any plans for the summer." He says happily

"Not really, no. why?" I asked

"Well, have you ever heard of Magcon?" he asks

I have heard of it but I don't really know what it is.

"Uhm... No not really." I say

"Well, Magcon is a convention for famous viners to meet their fans."

"Okaaaay.....?" I said quite uninterestedly.

"I am tour manager for Magcon and how would you like to come and join me on tour?" he asks.

"Well, um." I say. My mum taps my arm and pushes her mac towards me with the Magcon website loaded up. I immediately see a picture of a really hot guy.

"Sure, okay." I say quickly, still looking at the picture of the hot guy.

"Well, Magcon is on tour at the moment and only takes place on weekends. But we're going on tour the whole summer, so if you want to come up for a weekend just to check it out, that'd be great." He said.

"Well, you'd have to speak to my mum about that," I said.

"Okay sure, can I speak to your mum?" He asked as I passed back the phone.

I took the mac into the living room and sat on the opposite couch to the boys.

Kian and Calum were playing GTA 5. I opened up the laptop which was still on the Magcon website. I closed the website and logged into facebook.

"Whatcha doooin?" Kian asked as he crashed into a van.

"Nothiin," I said as I scrolled through facebook.

Endless stupid statuses that I didn't care about.

A girl from my Primary school is pregnant. Great.

"Charliee" My mum called.

I moved the mac off my lap and got up and went into the kitchen.

"Yes mum,"

"Guess what?" she said.

"what?" I said, trying to look like I care but I really don't.

"You're going to Magcon,"