chapter 6

I didn't talk to Jack much the next day. Whenever i saw him I'd just walk in the opposite direction.
The boys had a free day so everyone just chilled out and made vines and YouTube videos. I got given a lot of the boys merch, my favourite is Cameron's Baseball shirt.

I stayed in my room, laying on my bed, listening to music like I always do. Sometimes I just put my headphones in and stare at the ceiling.

I was scrolling through my music, when the door opened, and Matt, Jack G, Nash, Cameron and Jacob walked in. I unplugged one of my headphones and sat up in my bed.

"Hey," said Jack, sitting on the edge of the bed. The other boys continued talking.

"Hi," I said. Pressing pause on the music.

"Your arm okay?" He said quietly, trying not to draw any attention to what he said. The room began to shrink, the tension in me building high. Matt turned his head.

"What happened to her arm?" Matt asked. Looking at Jack.

"Nothing, it's fine," I said, trying to smile to cover the fact that Jack probably just spilled my secret.

"Charlie..?" Matt said, raising his eyebrows as to question me.

Cameron came and sat next to me on the bed. He looked deep into my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt my sleeves being pulled up. I immediately tried to cover up my overly exposed arms.

One single gasp.

"Oh shit," said Cameron.

"I, i.." Matt stuttered.

"You're were right Jack, it's quite bad." Nash said facing Jack. I immediately felt a fit of blinding rage come over me.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU JACK GILINSKY!" I stood up from my bed and ran after Jack who had already bolted out of the door.

I sprinted after him, he ran into his room.
I kicked the door opened and looked for him. He was standing on the far side of the bed looking scared as shit.

Jack J, Carter and Aaron were all in there too, looking puzzled.
I tried to run to where he was to smash his face in, but I was grabbed around the waist and lifted up and taken back into my room.

"LET ME GO! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!" I bawled my fists up and banged on the muscular back that was carrying me.

I was taken back into my room and thrown down on the bed.

"Calm down!" yelled Matt. As he attempted to ease my temper.

"Why didn't you just tell us? We could have helped you," Jacob said calmly.

"It wasn't your business to know," I spat back.

"and plus how easy is it to tell someone your want to inevitably end your existence because you hate everything and everyone?" I said sarcastically.

"Well, I can't stand to see the girl I like so depressed," said Jacob, sitting next down next to me where Cameron previously sat.

Did he just say he liked me? What does he mean by "like"? But if he meant I'm just his friend then he would have said friend, say something Charlie, they're getting suspicious..

"Uhmm.. I just need to.. uh" I got up and walked into the bathroom. I stared long and hard into the mirror. I can't let this happen. I feel so inflicted. Jacob is so sweet and nice and caring, but I'm not sure if I'm really ready to that vulnerable again, because let's face it. Being in a relationship makes you two things.
1. Vulnerable
2. open to suggestion.

The feeling that when you open up to someone and they completely screw you over, guys don't realise how much of a self esteem ruiner that is.
Guys don't understand that the things they do impact girls in bigger ways than they can imagine.

One time, Me and Sam had a fight, we didn't talk for weeks. I texted him and he kept reading the messages but not replying. I actually apologised to him and he still ignored me. That completely screwed me up mentally.

I walked out of the bathroom and the guys were standing around talking contently to eachother.

"You okay babe?" Asked Nash.

"I'm fine," I stated.

"Are you lying?" He asked

"Yes, but I'll get over it,"

"It's okay not to be okay, we'll all be here," he said. Pulling me into a tight, warm hug. Soon Cameron, Jacob and Matt all piled in. I'm pretty sure one of them touched my butt.

The hug seemed to last forever.

"You guys wanna go out? Just the 5 of us?" Cameron said, finally breaking the hug.

"Out where exactly?" I asked.

"There's a carnival quite close to here, I could drive." Said Cameron.

"Sounds good to me," said Jacob.

We all agreed to meet in 10 minutes in the lobby.

I got dressed into a pair of my ripped skinny jeans and Nashty shirt that Nash gave me this morning. I love getting free stuff, its like embracing the English in me.

I tied my long hair up in a ponytail and braided a few strands of hair going into the ponytail.
I grabbed my bag and jacket and headed downstairs to meet the boys.

As I stepped out of the lift all the boys were sitting around on their phones. I think Cameron was making a vine.

"Ready?" I said, clearing my throat a bit to make sure they heard me.

They glanced up and immediately stood up.

"Yeah, I got Bart to lend me a car." Said Cameron as he pulled car keys from his pocket.

"Bart's definitely not low on cash," I stated, my uncle always liked money. Making money that is.
We walked towards the big automatic doors and matt looped his arm around my waist.

We walked out the doors and all climbed into the car, Cam and Jacob in the front. Me, Matt and Nash in the back. Me in the middle, Matt still had his arm wrapped tightly around my shoulder.

"So, where is this Carnival?" Asked Jacob.

"Not far now," Cam said as he turned a corner. Matt gasped as a big Ferris wheel came into sight and a tall roller coaster peaked just behind it.

"Oh my god," said Nash, as he opened he window to get a better look.
Cameron found a parking place and we all got out of the car.

"You guys ready?" Cam asked excitedly as he grabbed on to my hand and pulled me towards the entrance, leaving the other boys to catch up.
We slowed down and walked around to look at a few stalls.

"So, do you like Jacob?" Asked Cameron. I honestly I don't know, He's such a nice guy but I'm not really sure..

"Uhm. He's a nice guy, he's great but i don't know if I like him.. like that." I said, that's not a complete lie. It is true but it's not the main reason.

*NASHS POV*

We've been here for like 10 minutes now and don't think she's noticed that I'm here. She's spent most of her time with her eyes set on Jacob or Matt. I knew from the start that she'd never notice me. As soon as I saw her in the green room at the hotel talking to Jacob.
It hurts a bit, I means she's beautiful, but she knows that.

"So, you like Charlie?" Matt said, as he bit into a corn dog he just bought.

"Yes," me and Jacob said at the same time.

Oh shit.