Chapter 23

As we were waiting for the elevator to go down, he kept me in his arms.

"How can you hold me for such a long time?" I questioned. I'm not exactly 'light', I weigh so much, like 14 stone, (a/n: around 200lbs). I have a gut sticking out and my thighs are fucking massive.

"It's no sweat baby, you're not exactly heavy," He lied. Its sweet, but he lied.

We got down to the lobby and stepped out.

"Oi Gilinsky! What the fuck was that? Where'd you go?!" We turned and Matt was walking toward us looking quite pissed.

"Oh, I went to go find Charlie, and she was on her floor and she... fell and did something to her ankle, so I'm taking her to the emergency room,"He lied.

"Oh, you okay char?" He lightened.

"Yeah, I'm good," I lied.

"Okay, I guess thats better than what the other guys thought, I'll tell them where you're going," He walked away.

"That was close," He looked down at me as he carried my heavy ass to his car.

"You're such a bad liar," I said plainly.

He unlocked and opened the car and placed me in the passenger seat. I winced in pain again.

"Shit, you okay?" I nodded, and he walked around to the other side and got in. He drove quickly to the nearest Hospital.

We pulled up and he picked me up from my seat and carried me inside. The smell of hospital is the same globally, death, pills and sterilisation. He placed me into a waiting chair and went up to the desk.

I watched him talk to the middle aged woman at the desk, she then looked over at me then looked back at Jack.

Moments later a man in a doctors uniform came with a wheelchair and placed me in it and pushed me down the hallway and past Jack.

"You're gonna be okay, dont worry," The doctor reassured me. We arrived in a depressing looking hospital room. There was a scratchy looking blanket on the bed and one of those gowns that make your ass hang out.

"Would you like me to call a female nurse to come and help you get changed?" He asked.

"Yes please," He left the room and moments later a young looking nurse came in.

"Need help?" She asked nicely. She drew the blinds of the room and helped me into the hospital gown.

"Can I ask you something" I looked up at her, as she tied the string of the hospital gown.

"Yeah, sure,"

"How old are you?"

"Im 19," She did seem quite young.

"Isn't it a bit depressing to work in a hospital" I asked curiously

"No, its fine, good money, and if any hot guys come in.."

"We had Cameron Dallas in here one time," She seemed like a fan of him by the way she said his name.

"I know Cam, he's a good guy, you can meet him if you want to," I suggested, her face lit up.

"Are you serious?" Her smile was massive.

"Yeah, Hes a friend of mine, you can't freak out on him if you meet him though,"

"And if you do meet him, you need to tell him I was in here for a sprained ankle," She looked confused,

"Why?"

"Long story," She helped me up into the bed then she sat down in the chair next to me.

"I think a doctor should be along soon,"