chapter 13.

Jacks POV

"This, I cant do this Jack," She said, with sadness filling her eyes.

"You know I want you to be happy," I told her honestly.

"This is too much, first he's here, now this. I cant deal with this right now," she says as she attempts to stand up. I grab her gently by the arm and sit her back down. Wait, whos 'he'

"Who's He? Whats going on?" I ask nervously. She pauses. Then takes a deep breath.

"Zak. He's here." Shit. She seems really hung up on this guy.

"Is that a problem?" I ask.

"Yes. He's a complete fucking twat and he needs to die," She exclaims. She's so cute when shes pissed off.

"What did he do?" I ask.

"Jack, If i tell you, you can not tell any of the other guys like you did last time, promise?" She says, looking straight into my eyes with her puffy blue ones.

"I promise," I say.

"It was almost 2 years ago now. I was 14. I had my first boyfriend. Zak. I thought he was great, he was a year older than me. We got on well, but then he started to become strangely controlling. He wouldnt let me go out with my friends, he'd always make me stay with him. Then one day when I was out with my friends, I came home and he was there.My mum wasn't in. He said I should have texted him, where i was. We got into an argument about him being too controlling, he grabbed my wrist tight when I tried to walk away. I had a bruise there for about 2 weeks. Then when I tried to get away, he hit me-" She was getting choked up, she was crying,

"You don't have to continue," I said as I wiped a tear from her cheek.

"It gets worse," she said, looking down at her lap, fiddling with her hands.

"He pushed me to the floor and called me a worthless slut, that I didnt deserve the life i have," another tear rolled down her cheek.

"He left after that, I didnt talk to him for months after. I was invited to a party and I didnt know he was going to be there, as soon as I saw him I ran upstairs, and into the bathroom. I was in there for a while. As i came out of the bathroom he was there. He dragged me into a bedroom and locked the door. He pushed me against the door and yelled in my face. 'How dare you not talk to me for months then come to this party!' I didnt answer then he hit me again. He slapped me straight in the face-"

What kind of man hits a woman?! This guy sounds like a complete fucking douche. If I ever see him I'll fucking kill him!

"Then he-" Oh shit

"He started touching me, he threw me onto the bed then-" Her voice cracked. Oh shit. At this point she was fully crying, she held her head in her hands and cried.

"Charlie, I am so sorry," I wrapped my arm around her and rubbed small circles on her back.

"Its okay, shhh, its okay. As long as you're with me you're safe. I won't let anyone hurt you." I comforted her as she lay her head on my shoulder. I swear to fucking god, if i ever see this piece of shit i will kill him.

"Charlie, look at me." I lifted her head up with my fingers.

"I promise you, I will not let him near you. If I see him I will beat the living shit out of him, You will be safe with me," Then she did the unexexpected. She kissed me.

Her lips were soft, like I remember them. I placed one hand on her waist and one on her face, to deepen the kiss. The electricity was flying. I have never felt this with anyone.
This girl is perfect. She doesn't know it. But she is. But then she pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," She said, her cheeks turning bright red.

"No, It's fine. I really enjoyed that actually." I said, kissing her cheek.

"You know I love you, friends or more than that. I love you." I said, kissing her cheek again. She stopped and hesitated.

"I love you too," She said. My heart literally skipped a beat.

____________________________________________________________________________

OKAY. This chapter was kinda short. I know. Sorry.

ig: @queenfangirl_

twitter: @simplygracee_

bleeeeh