Chapter 27 (thats almost 30)

I've been in Omaha for a few days now, Its been nice.

The plane journey to get here was so long, America itself is such a big country. It must be so much effort to fly across the country.

I sat in Jack's kitchen sitting at the table eating Lucky Charms that Jack bought just for me because I told him I hadn't had them before.

"Afternoon," Jack said with a husky morning voice, walking past me kissing me on the top of the head.

He walked up to the fridge and got out the orange juice.

"You know its like 2pm," He said, I then realised he was questioning my choice of food.

"I know, but its like 9am in London, so its breakfast time," He just laughed.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked, coming and sitting down next to me.

"I don't know, I kind of need to go shopping, and I need to talk to Kian," I said, finishing off my Lucky Charms.

"Okay, we can do that," I stood up and put my bowl in the sink and ran the water over the bowl so the milk turned into water.

"I need to get dressed," I said, wiping my now wet hands on my shorts.

I walked up to Jacks room and pulled my suitcase from underneath the bed. I opened it and rummaged through.

I pulled out my grey 5SOS shirt and put it on the bed, I then I found my ripped boyfriend jeans then put them on the side by my shirt.

I took off the shirt that I "borrowed" from Jack and put it on the bed, leaving me in my bra and shorts.

"Isn't that a pretty sight?" I jumped to see Jack standing in the doorway, looking perversely at me.

"God Jack! Is knocking an inability for you?" I yelled sarcastically, grabbing my shirt and covering my body with it.

"No, don't do that," He said softly, moving towards me.

He took hold of the shirt and pulled it away, putting it back on the bed.

"You don't need to be ashamed of your body, its beautiful," He said sweetly, tracing the lines of my stretch marks on my sides.

I said nothing, just kissed him. He placed his hand on my back, deepening and intensifying the kiss. I then remembered I was still half naked. I then pulled away.

"I still need to get changed," I said awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, I'll um, get changed in the bathroom," He walked over to his closet and pulled out a shirt and shorts then walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

I dont understand how he can just throw anything on and still look great.

I put on my 5SOS shirt, the slid my jeans up my legs, doing a little jump to try and pull them over my ass. I've definitely gained weight, these used to fit me perfectly. Damn.

I put my dirty clothes in Jacks hamper then got a pair of black socks from my suitcase, I dont know what it is I just hate bright coloured socks, they need to be either black or a dark colour. It just really bothers me.

I put the socks on then walked out of the room. Jack was standing outside of the room with dirty clothes in hand. He smiled then walked past me and put his clothes in the hamper.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," We walked downstairs, and I picked up my black converse from hall and put them on. Jack put his Vans on then we both stood up.