Chapter 25

I woke up in the dingy hospital and saw Jack at the edge of the bed.

"Morning beautiful," He smiled.

"Morning, what time is it?" I said groggily as I sat up.

"Like 11," He said, still smiling at me.

"Can we go now?" I asked him.

"Yeah," I unhooked the covers and tried to stand up.

"You good?" He asked, placing his hand on my back so I wouldn't fall.

"Yeah," I stood and my legs shook. After a while the pain went and I started to walk around.

"You're doing great, let's get you changed,"'He walked with me to the bathroom.

"I got this Jack,"

He placed a pile of my clothes on the lid of the toilet then walked out.

I reached around and untied the string of the hospital gown and slipped it off.

I put the clothes he brought for me on and looked in the mirror over the sink.

I remember, this is the shirt I wore when I first came with Kian. I dont know why I remember that. It seems like a whole world ago.

I put the jeans from yesterday on then I folded up the hospital gown and opened the door to the bathroom.

Jack was lying on the bed on his phone.

"Hey!" He looked up from his phone.

"You look great," He smiled. He sat up the stood from the bed.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just need to go and find someone," I placed the gown on the bed and Jack followed me out of the room.

We walked to the reception and saw Yasmin immediately.

"Hey," She smiled

"Hey, If you still wanna meet Cam, come by the hotel later and I can introduce you," Her face lit up, she had a minifangirl attack.

"Oh my god, okay, which hotel is it?"

"Uh, I dont know, Jack'll write it down for you," Jack picked up a pen and Yasmin handed him a piece of paper and he wrote down the adress of the hotel.

"If you give me your number I'll text you when I'm on my way," She said excitedly.

"Okay, got anymore paper?" She frantically looked around then stuck out her arm.

"Just write it on my hand, I'm on desk duty so I'm not really doing anything," I wrote my american phone number on her hand then gave the pen back.

"I'll see you later then?" She nodded.

"Definitely," She smiled.

Me and Jack walked out to the car and drove back to the hotel.

We pulled up to the hotel parking lot and we just sat there for a bit.

"Before we go in, I need to tell you something," I began to get nervous, these 'telling me things' never end well.

"What? What've you done Jack?" I said deadly serious.

"Nothing bad dont worry, I just told the boys that you were my girlfriend," I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I thought you beat someone else up," I laughed, he laughed too but it was a really awkward laugh.

"You ready to go in?"

"Yeah, lets go," We got out of the car and walked in through the big doors of the hotel. Jack took my hand in his.