chapter 3

"Hello there, Cameron Dallas. Pleasure to meet you," he said taking my hand and kissing it gently.

"uhm, hi." I said back. Trying to pull my hand back.

Soon after the rest of the boys came over and crowded around me and Jacob.

"So, you're the vine guys?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's us." Each boy went around the semi circle saying their names.

I've only remembered a few of their names. Cameron, Matthew, Carter, Nash, Shawn, Hayes and Jack Gilinsky, there were 3 more but I forgot their names.

"So, what brings you here?" asked Jack Gilinsky.

"My uncle, is tour manager." I said, they all had a look of realisation on their faces, the same one Jacob had.

Then, Kian came barging through the semi circle and sat down on the arm of the chair.

"This your boyfriend?" Carter asked.

I looked at Kian with wide eyes and a shocked look on my face.

"Eww, fuck no. This is my dickhead brother. Kian." He made a kissy face at me and I just pushed him off the chair.

They all started talking to eachother and I went back on my phone.

Camilla:

check your twitter you hoe.

I was alarmed by this and I sat up in my chair.

I logged into the wifi and checked my twitter.

@Cammzyx: @CharLie__ why don't you tell people the truth bitch.

@JeSSica_tw : @CharLie__ once a bitch, always a bitch.

@Jayde_YMCMB: @CharLie__ you waste of oxygen.

@Leeeeeeeeah_ : @CharLie__ dont you have something you should be cutting right about now?

There were so many more. I could feel my eyes watering up. I excused myself and went back up to my room. I locked the door and the tears just flowed out of my eyes. I ran into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I've never been good enough.

I reached into my toiletries bag and grabbed a little box. This box had every single blade I've ever owned in it.

i just take the blades out of sharpeners because they aren't always recognisable.

JACK G POV.

This girl Charlie is an interesting one. When we came in Nash called a ''meeting' he's never done that before.

The meeting was actually about Charlie. Being at MAGCON, the only girls we see are hardcore fan girls and Mahogany.

Charlie is absolutely beautiful. I knew one of the other boys would say the same thing.

After Cameron ran over and introduced himself, before anyone else could. We all went over to her, she was sitting with Jacob.

We got to talking and she told us about herself and her life in London.

Everyone broke into their own conversations, I was still watching Charlie. She went on her phone, then immediately ran off.

I ran after her, but no one else noticed because they were all too busy talking to eachother.

I ran into the lobby and saw Bart talking to a woman.

"What room is Charlie in?" I asked hurriedly.

"34C," said Bart as he continued his conversation with the woman.

I walked to the elevator and got in. A girl got in at the 17th floor. She freaked out and asked if I could take a picture with her, of course I did. Then she asked if I could follow her on twitter, she gave me her username on a piece of paper and I shoved it in my pocket. The elevator dinged and I got out.

I found 34C and knocked on the door.

Charlie's POV.

I went to the bedroom to find a long sleeved jumper to cover the fresh cuts I made on my arms. Stupidly, i only brought a white one and a grey one. I took my chances with the grey and slid it on.

There was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it a crack, it was Jack G.

Jacks POV.

She opened the door, here eyes were red and tear stained.

"Are you okay?" I asked. As I tried to push the door open a bit more.

"yeah, I'm fine." she said. The thing about girls is, when they say they're fine. They aren't fine. It quite misleading when they say they are.

"Then why'd you run off?" I asked.

"I felt sick," she lied.

"Can i come in?"

"Sure, i guess." she opened the door further and then closed it behind me. She sat down on the couch and i sat next to her.

I looked around her room, it was a lot like mine and Jacks. I looked at her, she was just staring at the empty space infront of her. I looked down and caught a glimpse of the sleeves of her jumper. They had specs of blood on them.

I took hold of her arms to inspect the blood spots. As soon as i touched her she winced then grabbed her arms back.

"What happened?" i asked, looking into her bright blue eyes, they kind of reminded me of Nash's.

"Nothing," she said calmly, i could tell she was lying. I held her arms again and rolled up her sleeves. What I saw was heartbreaking. I looked up at her and she had tears welling up in her eyes and falling down her face.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" I asked in shock.

"I... just," tears falling from her eyes faster. I held her cut wrist and kissed each cut gently.

"You dont have to tell me why, but you have to promise me you wont do it again,"

" I dont deserve life." she muttered.

I pulled her into a hug, she lay her head on my shoudler and cried.

"Don't say that!"

She pulled away and looked at me.

"You're the only guy i've ever met that hasnt been repulsed by me." I found that really hard to believe, she had literally no flaws whatsoever.

"Why? You're beautiful, flawless, nice, and you dont deserve to feel like this." I kissed her cheek and stood up.

"Come on, you should come back down, the other guys will be getting worried." I held out my hand for her.

She took my had and stood up.

"Wait for me?" she said as she went into her room.

"Sure," i said as i sat back down on the couch. Then she disapeared into her room.

10 minutes later she came back out wearing a white jumper and ripped black jeans.She looked really good.

She grabbed her key and we headed back down to the lobby.

_____________________________________________________________________________________