Chapter 18

I woke up to a loud banging sound. I rolled over and cheked my phone, 11:58 am. For fucks sake. I untangled myself from the bed and clambered over to the door. I stopped directly infront of it, not bothering to see who it was. I was in that bad of a mood, you NEVER wake me up.

"WHAT?!" I yelled through the door,

"Good morning to you too," Gilinsky laughed back.

"Bro, if we're gonna be friends you need to get two things straight," I said, rubbing my eyes and yawning simutaneously.

"And whats that?" Jack asks

"You never wake me up, and 2, if you have to at least bring me food," I said.

"Well, I brought food.." I immediately opened the door to see jack holding a McDonalds paper bag.

"Morning sunshine!" I say upbeatly. He holds the bag out for me, I reach for it then he pulls it away.

"Who do you love?" He asks, cockily.

"Harry Styles," I say straight faced.

"Close enough," he said exasperated. He hands me the bag and walks into the room.

"So, today we have another day of magcon-ing," He says as he perches on the edge of my bed.

"Magcon-ing?" I ask, taking a bite out of the cheeseburger he bought me.

"Yeah, anything to do with magcon I call magcon-ing," He explains, the smile on his face just says that hes so proud that he made up his own word.

"Thats cute," I say as I walk over and russle his hair. Keeping in mind he is older than me and much taller than me.

"We were thinking of going shopping before though," he said, eating one of the loose fries at the bottom of the greasy McDonald's bag.

"1-ish.."

"Okay, that's fine," I say

"eat the rest of them if you want," I told him, by the looks of it he already had.

"I was planning to anyway, but if you say so," He says scoffing the rest of the fries in his face.

"Okay, I'll get dressed and when I'm done I'll come by yours," I told him.

"Sure i can't stay and watch?" He said seductively, wiggling those caterpillar eyebrows he has. Gilinsky's eyebrow game strong. Damn.

"No get out," I say, pulling him to his feet and pushing him out the door.

"But I-" he says as I close the door on him.

I walk over to my still not unpacked suitcase and find my bow back dress, it's blue and white, quite short and has bows cut out at the back. It's basically my favourite dress. I put my denim shorts on underneath and grab my white converse from the bottom of the case.

After I'm changed I went into the bathroom, I never really liked make up, but I just have lots of acne scars so it's necessary.

After I put my make up on I looked deep into the mirror and asked myself.

"Do I feel like being social today?"

It's a question that I always have to ask myself, because I say things that aren't always acceptable to say. I have to limit myself on how much I talk to people so that doesn't happen.

I walked out of the bathroom and tidied my room up a bit. I put all the clothes that were accumulating on the floor in the top of my suitcase then closed it up.

I grabbed the key and my little bag and headed down to Jacks room.

I knocked on the door and Johnson was standing there with out a shirt on. What is it with these guys and being. shirtless?