chapter 5

I woke up with the wire if my headphones in my mouth. I unplugged them then put them on the little table.

I looked up and

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled, Nash was just sitting on Kian's bed staring at me. His blue eyes locked on mine.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Kian went down to the pool with everyone, he told me to tell you when you woke up," Nash said, laying back in Kian's bed.

I felt around under the covers for my sweater. I found it and slipped it on over my head.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I heard my phone go off. Then silence. A worrying silence.

I walked back into the room and Nash was holding my phone in his hand, scrolling. Oh shit. This is what i get for not putting a password on my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking up and trying to snatch my phone.

"Who are these people?" he asked, holding his arm out so my phone was just of of reach.

"Give me my phone Nash!" I yelled, trying to grab it again.

He locked my phone then looked up at me.

"You know these things aren't true," He said, calmly.

"You ARE beautiful, you're NOT a bitch, you ARE loved," he said, putting a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

At this point I was slightly crying, tears poured from my eyes slowly.

He put his hand under my chin to make me look up at him.

" and you know that," he said, he leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side.

Nash is just saying this stuff, he has to, he gets paid for this. He doesn't really care.

"WHADDUP?!" someone said as they burst through the door.

It was Matthew. He froze in the doorway as he saw Nash's lips were still pressed against my face.

He just looked at us, no expression or emotion. Then he just walked back out the door.

"You should go," I said. Not looking him in the eye.

"But-"

"No, you need to go," I interrupted.

"Okay, just call me if you need to talk or something," he said as he stood up and walked out the door.

Shit.

I got up and walked to Matt's room. I knocked on the door and waited Aaron opened the door with wet hair.

"Is Matt here?" i asked.

"No, sorry." Aaron said.

"Oh, okay." I said, turning around and going to Jack's room. I knocked on the door and waited.

He opened the door and he only wearing a pair of blue shorts, his toned body standing out.

"Hey," he said.

"I've screwed up.." I said, trying not to stare at his muscular body.

"Come in, tell me about it." He said, opening the door for me. I went and sat down on one of the beds.

"So, what happened?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"When you guys went to the pool, I had a nap, I woke up and Nash was there. We got talking and he kissed me. Then Matt walked in." I left out the part about my phone.

"Well... Do you like Nash?" he asked

"Uhm.. He's a nice guy, but I don't like him like that."

"Do you like anyone?" He said, looking into my eyes. I looked away because eye contact is something i dont particualrly like.

"Uhm.. I, dont really know."

"Do you want me to talk to Nash and Matt for you?"

"Yes please," I said as I put my hands through my hair.

"You wanna watch a movie?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Aha, yeah okay. What movie?"

"What do you wanna watch?"

"MEAN GIRLS!" I squealed.

"Oh my god, okay." he said rubbing his ears from my scream. He pulled out a Mac Book and loaded up Netflix. He got up Mean Girls and then put the laptop on the bed. He lay down under the covers and patted the space next to him.

I got under the covers and snuggled up next to him. He pulled the laptop between us and pressed play.

I got tired pretty quickly, I lay my head on his shoulders and fell asleep.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled, struggling under his tight grip. He pinned my arms above my head and started leaving bite marks down my neck.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled louder, I lifted my knee up to hit him in the balls but he caught my leg and shoved it back down.

"Don't worry babe, this will only hurt a little bit," He said maliciously as he pulled my dress off and threw it to the side, leaving me in my pants and bra.

He picked me up by my waist and threw me onto the bed. He pulled some rope from the drawer next to him and tied my hands to the metal poles in the headboard.

"Oh Charlie, poor defenseless charlie." He said smiling evilly. "What are we gonna do with you?"

He jumped onto the bed and started to pull my pants down.

"HELP ME!" I yelled, hoping someone at the party would hear me.

"No-ones gonna hear you," He said, tossing my panties to the side like they were garbage.

"This is gonna hurt a lot,"

"ZAK!"

I woke up in a screaming fit, I was sweating, tears stained my cheeks.

"Charlie! Don't worry, its okay. It was just a dream, you're with me. You're safe. Don't worry." Jack was next to me, comforting me, his arms around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry,"

"No, its fine. I get bad dreams too." He said calmly.

"Just one question though," He said.

"Yeah?"

"Who's Zak?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HELLO THERE.

Sorry this chapter was a bit crappy.

Feel free to comment if you liked it, or you didnt, or if you want to just rant at me how shit it is.

I dont know...

Comment/Vote/Anything.