Chapter 29

"Jack?" I asked, as he was brushing his teeth and I was washing my face.

"Yeah babe?" He said, his toothbrush dangling from his mouth.

"How do you know Chris?"

"I think I met her at a party," He said, taking the brush from his mouth and spitting the foamy toothpaste into the sink.

"Why?" He added.

"Well, I just think she has a bit of a crush on you," I said, meaning to take the piss out of the fact that some bitch is trying to steal my boyfriend from right under my nose.

"Really?" He said, sounding surprised.

"She was flirting with you all night..." I said matter of factly.

"She's a good friend but I dont like her like that,"

"Why? Are you jealous?" He asked, testing my judgement.

"No, it's just that I don't care who it is but i'm not gonna have anyone steal my boyfriend from under my nose," I stated.

"Okay, sure, you're not jealous," At this point I got a little annoyed at him. But theb decided to create a game for myself.

"Oh okay. And I was thinking after the next magcon I may go and live with Cam..." At this point he just gave me a death glare.

"Very funny. Well played. Congratulations."

"Don't test me Gilinsky," I said raising an eyebrow.

We walked into his room and I sprawled out on the bed. He came and lay next to me.

"But seriously, you shouldn't worry about Chris," He smiled. He kissed me lightly on the forehead then climbed under the covers. I joined him and he wrapped his arm around me and I drifted to sleep.

***

I woke up feeling groggy and rolled over expecting Jack to be sleeping soundly next to me.

He wasn't.

I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I unravelled myself from the covers and stood up. I tiptoed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and was met with a beautiful sight. A dozen red roses and a teddy bear. How very cliché but sweet in itself.

"Morning baby," Jack appeared from behind me.

"Hey babe," He kissed my cheek.

"I found the bag you bought in 7-11 and I just thought this would help," He smiled.

"It's great, thank you so much," I kissed his soft lips.

"What do you want for breakfast baby?" He asked, making his way into the kitchen.

"I don't mind, anything," I said admiring the sweet smelling roses.

"Well, how about, a full english breakfast? Then afterwards, you can use my laptop and call Kian?" He smiled.

"Sounds amazing," I said intently.

He began to cook, let me just say, Jack is good at a lot of things. Cooking isnt one..

I looked over to see him flustered over the cooker. I stood up and went to go help him. I flipped the bacon and kept an eye on the egg.

"You can't really cook can you?" I joked, flipping the bacon again.

"Technically no, but i can make a mean sandwich," He said, looking so proud of himself.

"Well, whenever I crave sandwiches I know who to call," I winked, he just laughed at me.

I seperated the bacon and the eggs on to two plates and Jack put the saussages and toast on after. He brought both plates over to the table.

"Bon appétit," He said, putting on a bad but remakably sexy french accent. We began to eat the hurriedly cooked breakfast, well, brunch, it was like 1 in the afternoon.

"We did a pretty good job," I stated, biting down on a crispy piece of bacon.

"yeah, we did," He smiled, eating some of the eggs.