30.

He put our dishes in the sink and ran the tap.

"Oh, wait, one second, be right back," He said. Running upstairs.

He then reappeared 2 minutes later carrying his Mac.

"Charlie, I've got a surprise for you," He said, walking up to me, sitting down and placing the laptop on the table.

"Yeah?" I asked tentatively. He turned the screen around to show a Skype call and Kian's ugly face was frozen on the screen.

"Kian?" I questioned.

"Hey baby sister," I heard his voice so clearly through the laptop.

A request to video chat popped up and I quickly accepted.

"Hey bro," I smiled, his face popped up on the screen and he was sitting in his room on his bed.

"I've missed you so much," he said.

"You doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm doing okay," I lied.

"But how are you? How's the whole Jessica thing going?" I asked. His face dropping.

"ugh, we broke up, other than that I'm okay," I had a mini party in my head. She was a complete control freak and wasn't good enough for him.

"Good, she was a bitch anyway," He chuckled.

"yeah, guess so," Jack grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled down a note :

"tell him about us?"

I nodded and Jack folded up the piece of paper.

"Speaking of relationships," I began. He gently rolled his eyes.

"Me and Jack are in one....." I said, very subtle you idiot I thought to myself.

"Oh, turn me around," He said with a straight face. I turned the laptop around to face Jack. I was a bit scared at this moment. But there's not much he can do through a screen.

"Jack Gilinsky," Kian said, no emotion.

"Kian Johnson," Jack said back.

"Just to let you know, if you do anything to hurt my sister, after all the shit she's been through, I swear to fucking God, I will chop off your dick and feed it to you," He said calmly. Jack looked terrified.

"Yes sir, I promise I won't hurt her," He looked up from the laptop and looked at me. He smiled deeply and went back to looking at the screen.

"Good, now turn me back round," He demanded.

"Subtle Kian," I mocked.

"Meh, he had it coming," Jack rolled his eyes.

"but anyway, I gotta go, Football club, I'll talk to you later," He said. His tone cheering up.

"Sure, Love you, you dickhead ," I laughed.

"Love you too bitch," He smiled and then the screen went blank.

I closed the lid and stared into space.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n
hi.
I've been really busy. lol

uhh the Instagram acc is inactive and I don't use it anymore. so if you wanna get at me, message me here.

And also, before because my parents are annoying as hell I don't have any of my own social media apart from the insta account but it's inactive as hell. But before I was sharing it with my friend. And I was promoting on accounts that weren't mine and it was getting weird so imma stop doing that lol.
But message me on here.

Thank you for the positive feedback
love you guys xx

(This is a filler chapter btw I'm gonna start writing again properly when summer starts)